Public Enemies: Part 6

Author: So while watching the show I found out that the show can't decide what Mrs. Fenton's name is because people call her Maddie but I constantly see her name written down as Maggie so...I'm giving up on her name and just calling her whatever I type.

"Order, ORDER! All in favor of declaring martial law and allowing the completely competent Jack Fenton to mobilize a massive ghost hunt please say-" The mayor was stating when Danny cut him off as we flew into the town hall. "We might be too young to vote but," "We're casting one anyway! You people have to listen to us, we're on your side." I finish, crossing my arms. 

"You're not fooling anyone ghost kids! You are going down!" Jack stated as he pulled out the Fenton Fisher which was still tangled up in a knot. "As soon as I untangle this thing..." "Our parents might be overshadowed but this should harmlessly push the ghosts out of em." 

Danny muttered as he charged an ectoblast. "Danny, no wait! THEY'RE NOT-" It was too late he already had blasted them on to the stage as the citizens run in a panic and I facepalm saying "Or they could not be overshadowed and you've totally ticked them off." We look down at our parents to see Maddie loading a small wrist gun as she does a few backflips, soon to be joined by my mom. They start to blast at us and we land on the ground to take shelter when Danny was pulled through the floor and a minute later so was I. "Ghost Bazooka," "Fenton Fisher," "Whatever the heck this thing does." 

Jack and dad were gathering up and counting for all the weapons when Maddie grabbed what Jack was holding asking "Jack, (f/n) what are you doing?" Jack started loading a blaster gun as he replied with "Getting ready to hunt some ghosts, I'm gonna tear those ghost kids apart into a million different-" He cuts himself off when he saw his wife's expression.

"What?" My dad asks and mom says "Boys we love you but we don't have time for this." "Exactly, who's a better shot?" Maddie asked as the boys answered in unison "You are."  "Who's better with the weaponry?" "You are." "Who's a ninth degree black belt?" "You are." "Wait, you are?! Here! We'll get the Ghost Keteers!" Dad said handing mom the bazooka. 

"And that's why we make a great team. Here's a cookie." Maddie stated giving both of them a cookie before running off. When we look up, we're in the boiler room to see all the overshadowed people staring down at us.

"Walker! We shoulda guessed you'd end up in the guy who makes all the rules." Danny said bitterly. "Shouldn't you be running?" He asked as I pulled out a Fenton Thermos, a smirk appearing on my face as I show it to them and ask "Shouldn't you?" They all start to run when the one that was shadowing Paulina grabbed at my face. "Hey get off of her!" Danny shouts blasting the ghost out of Paulina.

When Paulina becomes conscious again the ghost shouts as Paulina screams in fear, when Danny sucked the ghost into the thermos. "One down, four to go." "You saved me? So you two are like friendly ghosts." Paulina says as she stares at us. "Yeah with some friendly advice: RUN!" I shout as Kwan flies down, punching Danny and he goes flying along with the thermos.

Kwan flies to one side of Danny as Lancer flies to the other side and they both scream in his face. Shouting himself, Danny charges up his ectoblasts and blasts the ghosts out of the two. They both scream once consciousness came back; they then looked at me and Danny, we were smiling as Danny blinked and I gave them one of those one-handed clapped waves as they scream again running as Danny asks "Where's the thermos?" Suddenly the two guards flying in front of us when two portals were zapped near them and they were sucked back into the Ghost Zone.

"HA!" We exclaim as we smile till we see it was Maddie and mom who made the shots as they take their lipstick and draw dashes on the guns before applying it as they charge it up and blast at us when we were grabbed out of the way onto the ground.