Fright Night: Part 2

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and soon Sam's voice followed "(y/n)? Are you ready?" "Yeah just give me a second!" I call her and she enters my room asking "What are you doing?" "Working on a...project," I state picking up a voice recorder and Sam arches her eyebrow at me; clicking the play button Lancer's voice was heard. "True. Still, I must at least pretend to be fair and you two need a more creative outlet for your aggression." I took the tape out and began to label it as Sam looked into a box filled with labeled tapes asking "What kind of project?" Putting a new tape into the recorder and pocketing it I state "A surprise one, now let's go, Danny's probably waiting for us."

We had arrived at the hall and Sam held up the book with the picture of the Fright Night before lowering it to look at the knock off as she asked "And by fuse, you meant totally rip off?" There were straw-stuffed skeletons hanging from the ceiling, rubber spiders, Ripped stuffed animal heads on spears which I knew for a fact was stolen from Jazz, banners that said boo and a cardboard fireplace.

 "Well it's not about being original, it's about not eating Dash's underwear," Danny said, running up behind the throne of the stuffed Fright Night and overshadowed it as he started talking in a deep voice.

"I am the Fright Knight, tremble before the Soul Shredder!" He pulled out a yellow balloon sword and started hitting Tuck while saying "It slices, it dices, it created your worst fear. Now how much would ya pay?" "For this thing? About 59 cents, now if you'll excuse me I'm a little late to start scamming some free candy. Got my route plotted out for OCP: Optimum Chocolate Payload. You wanna steer clear of the red zone; nothing but fresh fruit and granola bars in the red zone."

Tucker exclaimed, pushing the fake sword away and grabbing his bag as Danny comes back out from the stuffed knight. "So where's your costume?" I ask crossing my arms and arching an eyebrow as he then puts on glasses with the connected nose. Me, Sam and Danny eye each other as Tuck explains "Gotta travel light if you wanna maximize your haul. C'mon baby hit me with something sweet." Tucker opens the door to reveal our parents when he was blasted away as Jack stated happily "Ha, ha! Would you look at that baby? The Fenton Foamer works like a charm!" 

I look up to see my parents visibly shaking in excitement as they start to write down the results. "I know! There was a ghost reading in this very room seconds ago and now the room...is clean! (m/n), (f/n) your theory was correct!" 

"Speak for yourself, if anybody needs me I'll be at a different door every 38 seconds," Tucker grumbled as he left, wiping off the foam. "Isn't he a little old to be walking around in public, wearing a stupid costume?" "Mom, Dad, Mr., and Mrs. (l/n)? What are you doing?" Danny asked as we walked up to them.

"Decontaminating the area son." Maddie stated and dad chimed in with "You should know how ecto-storms flare up around Halloween Danny." "This is all very riveting and by riveting I mean dull with a capital D, but you guys need to leave before Lancer thinks your helping me," Danny said trying to shoo our parents away. "Lancer? Hey, this isn't some sort of anti-detention project is it?" 

"Actually-" I had started when Danny cut me off shoving our parents out of the building. "What?! No, no, no, no I'm just finally starting to get interested in ghosts like my old man." "Finally! If I didn't consider it a sign of weakness, I'd weep with joy." Jack stated eyes watering up as the left. "Decorated room, faked out parents, the only thing left to do is to check out what Dash's lame theme is and spend the rest of the night gloating," Danny exclaimed as he grabbed the balloon sword and ran out of the room, phasing through Dash's room.

He looked in to see stuffed dummies smashed by weights, tied up with jump rope, choking from the weights, broken off arms, a skeleton walking a treadmill, and two skeletons boxing. Dash walked up in torn clothes and a painted scar on his face as Lancer started to judge. "The Spa of Doom, quite impressive Mr. Baxter. I must admit your knowledge of auto animatronic technology is very impressive. What else do you have for me?"

Lancer asked looking at the animatronic gear of a small child running from a jock, snapping a towel at him. "Twenty-minute presentation about the horrors of athlete's foot." "Well let's make it snappy my guests arrive at midnight you know." They stepped into what appeared to be a roller coaster and they went off into the tunnel it led into. 

Reappearing Danny mumbled "Man that is cool," He looked down at the balloon sword as it deflated. "And man that's not. I gotta do something fast or it's tighty wideies for dessert." Danny glanced at the case that held the underwear with a sign next to it stating 'Reserved for Fenton' when Danny had an idea.