Control Freaks: Part 1

Author: ...

It was a late night at the 24K Jewelry store when Danny and I poked our heads through the window to see the merchandise float out of their cases. "And here I thought that "The merchandise flying off the shelf" was just an expression," Danny exclaimed as we zapped at the merchandise to reveal four ghosts holding the merchandise. "Woah, who are you guys?" I question the ghosts glaring at us as the smaller ghost hopped onto Danny's head, pulled on his face, and covered his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not a hat person, especially if that hat is a dwarf!" Danny mutters, throwing the ghost off of him as he crashes into one of the cases, causing the alarm to ring. I go flying towards the other ghosts when I bump into the buff one as he grabs me and Danny, who says "Okay, all things considered, maybe the tiny hat guy was better."

We were thrown towards one of the other ghosts, who had outstreched her body into a slingshot and we were flung onto the ground as the cloaked ghost approached us. She revealed to have many tattos surrounding her body as they pulled themselves off of her skin and started to swarm us. We back up a bit, charging up an ecto-blast, that started to surround our bodies as the blast threw all the tattoos at the other ghosts and Danny shouts "You know it's ghosts like you that give ghosts like us a bad name." 

At that moment poilce sirens were heard as they drew closer and closer as the tattoos went back to their owner and the ghosts left, dropping all the jewlery on top of me and Danny, framing us as the cops busted in shouting "Freeze Inviso-Bill and Intan-Jill!"

"All though it's hard to come up with worse names than those." I say, grabbing his hand as we phase out of the building, leaving the jewlery behind as we heard "Hey, wanna take this stuff and blame the ghost kids?" "Ugh, your under aresst." "Good morning Sunshine, and how do we greet the brand new day?!" Sam's mother exclaimed, pulling back the curtains as the bright light shone in Sam's eyes.

 "With a smile on your face and an attitute of grattitute!" Her father answered for her as Sam pulled her pillow over her face mumbling "Ugh, I'm a creature of the night, doomed to a family of morning people." Sam felt her matress sink lower as her mother sat down and pulled out a floral patterned dress asking "Um, Sam? Sweetie, I thought we'd try to mix it up a little with the wardrobe today?" 

"Nothing says: Hey world look at me! Like floral prints." Her father stated, Sam, saying "Okay, but I need to add just one little personal touch." She proceeded to pulle out black spray paint and painted the dress black before cutting the long dress, making it shorter. During their breakfast, they had the tv on as the host was talking about the latest story: Teenagers and their attitutes.

"Up next: Is your teenage daughter moody, surly?   Is her outlook on life blacker than her eyeliner?" (If you mean sassy, sarcastic and a smartass, then yes) Sam raises an eyebrow as she turns her attention to her parents who were glaring at her as the story continued. "Take an active intrest in your child, know who her friends are, learn to recoginize a bad influence when it walks in your door." At that moment Danny and I burst in through Sam's door and I tell her "Hey Sam! Thanks for letting me borrow that morbid, dark, and creepy movie." "And I got that morbid anti-social youth CD you wanted." Danny chimes in as me and him hand her, her stuff, and her parents start to glare at us.

"What? Have you heard our parents reek? That cut rocks!" Danny states when he sees their frown, causing them to glare harder. Creepy music started to play, drawing all our attention to the black screen with a fire looking deep red swirl as a face appeared, soon to be joined with a voice.

"I am Freakshow; ringmaster of the Circus Gothica, where your nightmares come alive. Circus Gothica, where the clowns never smile; Circus Gothica, come and get your freak on...With real freaks. Circus Gothica, coming to Amity Park! Cross over to the dark side." The images on the screen showed Freakshow flying in a purple mist as the Circus Gothica logo pulled up next to him before it faded into his crystal ball, showing a skeleton juggling skulls, a screaming clown that faded into its mouth to reveal a man with tattoos, rings, and spikes all over him while wearing a mask, soon to show the swirling orb on his staff again. "Cross over to the dark side." Danny and I said in unison as our eyes glew red with the swirl of the orb.

"Now there's some evil mind polution we won't be seeing any time soon Sweetie." Sam's mom said, turning off the TV as Sam told her "But we already bought our tickets. We'll be fine, it's just some harmless entertainment right guys?" Still, under whatever trance we had been put over we repeat again "Cross over to the dark side."

 "Hilarious, can we leave now, or do you wanns stay and corrupt my Grandma?" Sam asks pushing us out of the house while her grandma does decide to have a little fun with Sam's parents about it. Once the door was shut Sam stomped over to us and said a little irritated "Would you two quit messing with my parents? That's my job!" It was only then did we wake up and aplogize to Sam. "Wha? Uh, sorry Sam, must've gotten a little spacey, I was up pretty late last night." Danny says and I chime in with "Me too."