Public Enemies: Part 1

Deep in the Ghost Zone, the prisoner was running, looking back for a mere moment he saw two guards and the Warden's right hand man chasing after him. "You'll never take me alive, Cappers!" He shouts only to hear "Your a ghost." "Well, you'll still never take me!" Having had enough a net was shot trapping the prisoner as a call was made "That's the last one Walker, all the escaped prisoners have been rounded up." Walker picks up the phone and replies to his right hand.

"All but two, which brings us to you Wulf," He turns towards the door and the guard pulls a switch, opening the door to reveal Wulf who makes a tempted escaped but was shocked from the collar around his neck. "He's tearing a hole in our dimension, he's going to escape!" 

"No, he's not, that would be against the rules. That's a little nifty power you have there Wulf: the ability to claw into the real world at will, it's one of the reasons I need you; you want that collar off don't you?" The only response he was given was Wulf pulling at the collar. "I've got two more perps to catch half kids, half ghosts," He states showing a photo us in our prison jumpsuits, Danny smirking with his arms crossed while I was leaning on him, smirking with a wink and holding up a peace sign. Wulf sniffs the picture and asks in his native language if we were to be destroyed.

 "Destroy them? No. I want revenge and I need them alive for that and since this Danny Phantom and (s/n) set my prisoners free, I wanna turn their world into the prison they escaped. Take my crew, cause as much havoc as you can and sniff these kids out for me and you'll be free of me forever. Do we have a deal?"

Wulf agreed and within mere moments the town was filled with the ghostly guards, causing havoc as people ran, screaming. "Oh man, I've never seen this many ghosts attacking at once!" Sam exclaimed as we watched one of the guards rip out an engine from a police car. "We're gonna need a bigger thermos," Danny mutters before being body-slammed by a guard. "And a paramedic," Tuck said as we looked in the direction they flew. "This was the scene in Amity Park last night. As ghosts, that's right ghosts! Cost hundreds of thousands in damage. I'm Shelly Mocomotto and this is ghost watch, day 2!" The reporter says before the screen is shut off and the mayor begins his speech. There was an assembly at school where the students were being told the necessary precautions being taken.

"Ok now, I know you kids are scared because ghosts are scary, scary things but I came to your school not because this is a great photo opportunity," He pauses to smile at the flashing cameras before continuing. "But because your children are our future...voters!" He begins to laugh as the cameras start flashing again. "And now I'd like to turn this over to Principal Ishiyama to inform you of some exciting rules and restrictions."

The principal enters on the stage as Danny mutters "This is going to end badly." I nod my head in agreement as we hear "Due to the continuing and escalating ghost threat, here's the way we're going to limit your freedom: 1. Students are to have no contact with these spirits," I give a small smile in amusement at this as I glance at Danny, looks like that rule is already broken, oops. "2. All students will be escorted to their homes directly after school, and 3. By order of the new security adviser a 9:00 curfew." 

"A curfew?" "An escort?" Sam and Tuck asked as Danny then asked "Ok, who's the idiot that came up with those lame ideas?" "I think I know..." I start when the doors were kicked in to reveal...our parents as they talk through mega-phones. "Fear not young ones, we're here to make sure this school is prepared for any ghost emergency."

Maggie and mom start walking into the room as Maggie exclaims "You must be cautious, at any time one of these ectoplasmic malo-factors," Mom spots us and waves, causing Maggie to shout "Hi sweetie! Could appear out of nowhere." He turns to me, cheeks flustered as he asks "Time to sit in the back where nobody can notice us?" "Time to sit in the back where nobody can notice us," I confirm as we get up and move to the back. Wulf cut open a portal and sniffed the other side, pointing there as Walker gives confirmation. "Alright Wulf, you know what to do. Sniff out the people he's been in contact with." Wulf hops through the portal as a new voice appears. 

"While we take on everyone Wulf sniffs out." "I don't care if they know Wulf is there, but the rest of you, I want hidden." They fly through the portal and start their plan; Danny's ghost sense goes off and a minute later so does mine as he whispers "Oh no, you have got to be kidding me, here now?" Out of nowhere, Wulf appears, landing on the stage with a growl and lets out a howl as the place become utter chaos.