Memory Blank: Part 6

"Superpowers?" Danny questioned, cutting Sam off and she quickly corrects him. "Actually ghost powers but me, you and (y/n) had a fight and me and she wished we'd never met you and that ghost in the school made it happen! I was wearing this and (y/n) had tackled me to the ground which is why the ghost didn't affect us, but you don't have your powers anymore-"

Again Sam was cut off when Nightmerica's voice was heard and a hole in the wall was created, Paulina and Star raced away as I ran over to where Sam's backpack was while she said "Danny you gotta- actually I gotta." She puts the Spector Deflector that she had shown Danny, on. Grabbed Tucker's hat and a knife, cutting two eye holes in it and wore it like a mask.

I tossed her the Nine-Tails and she used it to grab Nightmerica, but not without apologizing to someone for accidentally hitting them with it. She pulled Nightmerica close and I grabbed the Fenton Thermos and sucked her in, popped the lid back on, and tossed it to Sam as Danny said "Those might be the coolest girls on the planet." "Or their nuts...Really, really nuts." Tuck chimed in as I waved at Sam and left as she walked up to the boys. 

"That happens a lot?" Danny asked. "More than you remember." "Okay, you got my attention." "FINALLY!" Sam shouted, ripping on the skirt and sweater to reveal her normal clothes underneath as she drags Danny back to the lab. "All clear Danny," Tuck said watching the stairway to make sure nobody came down while Sam adjusted the knobs to match the photo as she and Danny conversed. "Good. How's it going over there?" "Pretty good, I'm guessing if we set everything the way it was when it happened, it'll happen again. Are you sure about this?"

She had asked Danny who ran his hand through his hair as he answers. "No, but you saw those things...Those monsters...Ghosts. They were attacking our school! Besides, I always wanted to go in here, who knows what kind of awesome super cool things exist on the other side of that portal." Sam tossed him the white and black suit and pressed a button while Danny zipped up the suit.

"Welp here goes everything." "Wait a minute." Sam stopped him and peeled off the Jack Fenton logo and stuck on the black Danny Phantom logo in its place. "Uh, what is that?" "It's something from (y/n), just trust me ok?" 

Danny walks into the portal, dragging his hand along the side and pressed the button, the pain soon shooting throughout his body as he gained ghost DNA, his suit and logo switching colors, hair turning white and eyes illuminating an acid green. He stumbles out of the portal, phasing through Sam and Tucker's arms as she celebrated. "Danny are you? You're a ghost! Again!" Danny began to look himself over in shock before replying.

"Your right, I am a ghost! Cool! Is this cool?" 'Oh, it's very cool." Sam said resting her hand on Danny's chest as a form of confirmation when Jack's voice echoed down the stairway. "What's going on down there?!" "Oh man, your dad! You gotta change back to normal!" Sam whisper shouted and Danny whisper shouted back "Change back? How?" "I dunno, you just think about it or something!" Jack raced downstairs and gasped to find...Sam...And Danny...Hugging. "Your in a lot of trouble Mr. and who the heck are you?!" Jack asked running up and Sam hesitantly replied. "Uh...I'm Paulina?" "Then Danny Fenton is never allowed to see you, Paulina." 

Sam smiled at this. I watched from my window as the three raced away to Sam's, Danny faceplanting because his foot had phased into the ground, my signal that he had his powers back and I started my plan. I knocked on Fenton's door with a 'panic' and the door swung open to reveal Maddie. "GHOSTS! GHOSTS!" I shouted and Jack quickly raced over asking where.

"At the ice cream parlor!" "Maddie, (m/n), (d/n)! Gear up the Fenton RV, there are ghosts!" I watched as all four of them drove off and I raced to the lab to see the portal had been left on, so I unplugged it ran inside, pressed the off button, ran back out, plugged it in, and let out a sigh. I had already put on my suit in preparation with my logo and stepped inside, stopping at the on and off button; letting out another sigh I press the button and scream in pain as I stumbled out and clumsily flew back to my room, this wasn't going to be fun. My body had to get used to the powers again even though I remembered how to use them, I look in the mirror with a small smile; I was happy, to say the least, to see my ghost half again.

 At school, the next day we were in astronomy again and Danny asked Sam what they were supposed to do next while leaning his hand on her chair. "I dunno, I'm sorta making this up as we go along," Sam explained as Danny's hand phased through her chair and he fell over. "Mr. Fenton, I know astronomy can be dull but I'd appreciate it if you'd not TAKE A NAP IN MY CLASS! And remember the meteor shower tonight, don't forget to watch and wear a helmet it's a once in a lifetime experience."

The rest of the class bolted out of the room, while I took the time to pack up my things so I could listen in on what Sam had planned to stop Desiree. "What are you gonna wish for?" " I dunno, but I'm sure with everybody wishing at the same time, somebody will give me an idea." We overheard Dash and Paulina say, causing Sam to let out a gasp and say "Oh no, that's what Desiree wants, to grant all those wishes at the same time this is bad."

 "And this is worse! Hey, why is there all this meat down here?" Danny said as he phased into the basement and I began to walk home with my own power troubles. It was the start of Paulina's party and Sam, Danny and Tuck were on top of the hill while I hid behind a tree to listen in. "Wow, she almost seems human...I'm going to have to forget that," I heard Sam, my mind tracing to Paulina after hearing that comment when I see a meteor pass and Sam speaks again.