Two Million Dollar Ghosts: Part 2

"The hunt is on for the ghost kids!" We heard behind us, turning around we see the news on the television as Danny, Jack and I ask in unison "What?" "As a result of today's false ghost alert at Casper High, the need for competent non-Jack Fenton ghost hunters in Amity Park has never been more obvious." The news anchor replied. "Hey, they said my name! Need for competent ghost hunters? What is that supposed to mean?" Jack asked shooting himself with ecto goo. "Luckily a mysterious benefactor has offered a two million dollar bounty on the head of Amity Park's most famous ghosts and hired the world's best-known ghost hunters to track them down."

The story continued as a photo of me and Danny as our ghost halves appeared on the screen while Danny, my parents, Maddie, and I gave each other the same smiling look as we said "Three. Two. One-" "Nobodies catching those ghost kids but me! Danny clean that up." Jack exclaimed grabbing an ecto gun and spilling some boxes filled with parts.

 We learned that the ghost hunters were to meet at the Nasty Burger so Danny, Sam, Tuck, and I went over to find a banner that read Welcome Ghost Hunters! "Danny aren't you worried? These are the best-known ghost hunters in the world." Sam whispered, causing Danny to scoff. "Sam, the best known. They're not the best."

He then started to point at the hunters as he said "The Groovy Gang and Scardy Cat," We watched as the cat began to freak out, bringing out its nails as they gripped onto one of the team members as they shouted "AAAHHH! Like those are my internal organs dude!" "The Extreme Ghost Breakers," Two people riding AMVs hopped over a building as they skidded their vehicles to a stop and high-fived. "You da man!" "Actually idiot, I'm a girl." "Right and that's so EXTREME!"

We heard the two converse before one fell off their AMV. "The government's ghost hunting squad: Guys in White," The AMV had drove around in a circle splattering mud all over the guys in white's suits and both threw down a cube, sectioning themselves off from everyone as they exclaimed, "We have a cleanliness breach in shoulder section alfa."  "I'll fill out suit cleaning form number 87-B Omega." "I'll call our immediate supervisor to requisition detergent and fabric softener. LOCK THE AREA DOWN!" Danny lets out another scoff as he states "It's a virtual who's who of who can't catch ghosts...Which means they should be arriving any second now."

 I had to agree with Danny these guys seemed more like posers than anything else; a horn was heard as the Fenton RV pulled up, crashing into the AMVs and mom shouted "Sorry about that!" "Wow. You should be careful where you park those things!"

Jack shouted through his window as Danny and me give off a small chuckle and Danny whispers to Sam "Me and (s/n) have nothing to worry about." "Good. Then you won't have a problem with this:  Thanks to Danny and (s/n) we know the location of every ghost sighting in Amity Park. Tucker Foley's Boo-Yea Ghost Tours is bound to be a hit. BOO-YEA!" 

Tuck explains putting on a ghost costume with bright green lettering on the front saying BOO-YEA TOURS when he was hit with ecto goo. A smirk creeping up on her face, Sam crosses her arms as she tells him "In retrospect maybe dressing like a ghost in a parking lot full of ghost hunters wasn't a great idea." I nod my head when Jack and the other hunters coming running over with Jack shouting.

"I got him! Me! Jack Fenton! Danny Fenton's father!" Tucker takes of the oozing costume and asks "I'm not gonna grow a third arm am I?" The other hunters start to laugh while Danny and I facepalm, unaware that Plasmius was watching us. "Dance you big dumb puppet, dance." Plasmius mumbled when one of the vultures spoke up. "I don't get it, if you want to steal the portal, why not get it now while the Fentons and (l/n)s aren't home?" "Dismantling that portal will take time, and while tearing down the portal I can tear down young Daniel's and (y/n)'s respect for Jack, assuming they have any. You know what to do."

Plasmius explained, sending the vultures off to attack. Our ghost sense goes off and everyone looks up to see the vultures and runs away. "Step back everyone, I got the home field advantage." Jack says, chasing the vultures with the Fenton Fisher. "Like that's not one of the two million dollar ghosts!"

"Then we should kick back and watch this, it'll be a riot." "An extreme riot dude!" "I'm a girl!" "Right." The extreme team conversed as the hunters continued to watch Jack, who had snagged the line on one of the vultures legs and was soon being dragged around the parking lot and into the drive in ordering speaker. "Welcome to Nasty Burger, wow your the worst ghost hunter ever!" The speaker projected as the hunters started to laugh again and Sam whispers "Danny do something!" 

"What do you want me to do? I can't go ghost here! Besides nobodies in any real danger yet, right?" Danny whispered back when the other two vultures appeared picking up Sam and Tuck and he muttered "And now they are." Danny sneaks behind the Nasty Burger to go ghost while I hide behind a car to go ghost.