Doctor's Disorders: Part 7

Both of our faces went red as we faced our families who were fangirling and we turned our heads trying to cover our face. "You two are seriously the cutest couple!" 

Jazz gushed which only worsened the blush. It had only been a few days since we came clean and told our families we were a thing and they all started freaking the flip out in excitement. Jack and mom had been tearing up, dad had been trying to hide a smile, Maddie was giving us a bone-crushing hug while Jazz was squealing and jumping up and down as if her favorite OTP had just been confirmed. 

"Alright, alright let's go visit Tuck, I'm sure he's wondering where we are," Sam said crossing her arms and we nod as we rush into the hospital and Tucker's room as we started to crowd around him. 

"Tucker, we just wanted to thank you for helping to get our Jazz out of that awful hospital...All though I have to admit hehe, I have to agree with the authorities that whole ghost plot thing seems pretty far fetched huh baby?" 

Jack said thanking Tuck as Maddie snickered saying "Yeah, everybody knows humans can't have ghost powers, bye Danny." My parents gave a quick thank you as well before the grown-ups left and Sam turned to Tuck. "I'm so sorry about your leg."

 "I told you hospitals reek." "Aw, c'mon Tuck we beat Spectra and you should be fine in eight to ten weeks." Danny pointed out. Even though we still haven't told each other our identities all three of them have been more open to talking about ghost fighting since 'now I know'.

 "Yeah, it could be worse." I say with a shrug when a nurse walked in with an old guy in a wheelchair stating "Here's your new roommate, Mr. Foley." "Heya uh...My name's Carl. No need to put me in bed sweetie just wheel me up to the whippersnapper so I can spend the next two weeks jabbering on about what it was like when I was his age."

 We watch as Tucker crosses his arms and gives us a pleading look as I say "And now it's worse." "Wow, look at the time..." Sam trails off checking her fake watch as we make our way out of the room waving goodbye. "What?! Wait-" "You see that television? We didn't have television, we had radio and that clicker? We didn't have clickers, we had to use a device called a knob. Hey, you trying to climb out the window? We didn't have windows in my day..." (...How did you not have windows?! I don't care if it's a joke I'm still gonna ask!)

Carl kept jabbering on as we raced away from the hospital and we hear Tuck shout through the window. "Guys?!" "Still technically not a cry for help." Danny said as we continued to leave Tucker crying out for help and I shrug "Still not a cry for us."