Fright Night: Part 5

Tucker was thrown onto the web next to Lancer as he muttered a "Hi, come here often?" "TUCK!" Danny shouted aiming the Foamer at the Fright Knight, he charged up a shot until it was blasted out of his hands. Eyeing the sword Danny and the Fright Knight raced for it, both grabbing onto the handle as the Fright Knight exclaimed "My sword at last." The Fright Knight picked up the sword-swinging it around in an attempt to get Danny to let go. "That sword is certainly exciting but is it scary?" 

Lancer asked as the two drew closer to the web. Turning around the Fright Knight slices through Lancer as he starts to glow green and he disappeared, Danny shouting "Lancer! Where'd he go?!"

"Yes, it's scary, very scary," Lancer mumbled as he looked at the chalkboards covered in math starting to surround him; the pie sign reached of the board and wrapped around his wrist as he screamed in agony, forced to scratch the chalkboard, creating a terrible noise. "Mr. Lancer?! What did you do to him?" Danny asked looking at the cobwebs that had incased Lancer before he disappeared.

"I have sent him where all who feel the sting of my blade: a dimension where his worst fears come to life." Danny threw his fists in the air shouting "Yes! This contest is so mine," He looks over to see Sam glaring at him as he rephrases "Uh...I mean, bring him back you fiend!" He went ghost and started flying towards him. At this point, I had entered the room and flew down for a kick but the Fright Knight turned around slapped me as I collided with Danny and we crashed into the wall. "Listen to the sound of your doom; soon my storm shall consume this planet and the world will be forever transformed and no one can stop me!" He had stated raising his sword as I told him "Not if we can help it!" I go to body slam him but I only crashed into him, falling onto the ground as Danny helped me up muttering "Which apparently we can't." The Fright Knight raised his sword as Tuck raced over to us shouting.

"Danny! (s/n)! Look out!" He ran in front of us as the Soul Shredder sliced through him; Tucker began to glow green before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"TUCKER!" We shout in unison. When Tucker opened his eyes again he was on an island with radio, tv and all sorts of gadgets at his disposal one minute and the next it all disappears in a puff of smoke, along with his clothes, leaving him in his boxers as he begins to panic when a huge notebook and pencil appeared. "No phones, no games, no PDAs, and NO CLOTHES! All my technology is useless. NO!" The Fright Knight jumped up into the air preparing for another attack.

Danny shoots an ectoblast at him which he tosses back with his sword, causing Danny to smash into a table. "Doesn't anything work on this guy?" Danny asked getting up as Sam started to flip through the pages of her book muttering "There must be something in this book that tells us how to beat him."

A shadow loomed over Sam as she looked up from her book, fear in her eyes as Danny grabs her, turning her intangible as the Fright Knight slices through her book exclaiming "Perhaps. But you will never find it!" "Sam look out!" "Darn it! That book store has a no return policy." Sam says as we fly out of the way.

We fly behind a chair as Danny starts apologizing for starting this mess. "I'm so sorry, I wanted to win so bad, but not his bad." "Stop beating yourself up over it and start beating him," Sam says pointing to the Fright Knight as we look up over the chair as she continued "It's the only way to get Tucker and Lancer back safe and get everything back to normal." "We'll distract him, you start searching through those pages."

I tell Sam as we fly over again to attack when I was punched and I was sent flying over a table as Sam searched through the torn pages. "C'mon show me a weakness, a vulnerability, anything! Aha," She holds up a page which depicted what had to be done as she repeated the words. "To cease the storm to end the fear, the sword must sheathe in pumpkin near. Pumpkin near! Danny! (s/n)! You've gotta put the sword back in a pumpkin!"