Teacher of the Year: Part 5

I raced home and instantly got on my computer, logging into Doomed I see Tucker and Sam still fighting Technus but he was using his powers to avoid their attacks. Wait a minute Technus is using his powers in the game, which means he's actually in the game so...Can't I just do the same thing? Quickly locking my door and shutting my window blinds I go ghost and phase into the game. Opening my eyes I look at my avatar, which still looked like Mayhem but with the colors of my ghostly appearance. "Cool," I mutter to myself and start making my way through the levels. Meanwhile, Danny continued to study until he deemed he was ready for the test and began.

In Doomed I had managed to communicate with Sam and Tuck as I heard him exclaim "Oh no, he found a power plus cube!" I speed up my pace as I fly through levels and saw just in the nick of time Technus's transformation into some kind of spider as he goes to the next level. "(s/n)? What are you doing with (y/n)'s character?" I heard Sam ask as we gave chase to Technus. "Just as she was about to log in she saw me and filled me in on the situation and then lent me use her character."

I simply state, getting a nod of approval from the two before continuing the fight. A little while later we hear from Danny. "You guys, I'm here and I aced the test." "Dude, that's great, you got a hundred?" Tucker asked as he reached for one of the silver keys but was shot away by Technus, who snatched the key and began to run. "Nah, I got an A-, a solid A-." 

We hear and I soon exclaim "Nice to hear, congrats but we're in level 13 Fenton, he's almost got all of the silver keys! Two more and he'll get ahold of the world wide web, if Danny Phantom is there with you, hurry up and let him borrow your character so he can get into the game!" "(s/n)? Ghost powers? Gah! I'm such an idiot, Technus is using his ghost powers in the game so why can't I, right?"

Danny mutters to himself as he goes ghost and phases into the game, quickly making his way to level 13. Technus was putting in another key as he mumbled to himself about being the king of the world, sneaking up on him me and Sam blast him away from the gate.

Getting up Technus raced to the last two silver keys and we began to shoot at him again but he had gone intangible. "I: Technus, am totally frying your bacon!" He shouts at us as he grabs the silver keys. "Well, that's one thing he hasn't upgraded: his catchphrases." Tucker blankly said when Danny flew into the level as Technus started again. "You are no match for me! For I am Technus: master of-"

 "Master of long-winded introductions! Do you ever stop talking about yourself?!" Danny cut in, flying up to us and Sam whispered a congratulation about the A. Forming an ectoblast Danny fired at Technus, who created a shield and blasted Danny away.

Technus raced for the other silver key but I threw my own ectoblast at him and as he fell to the ground he shrank. "He's vulnerable, keep hammering him!" Danny shouted at us as Tuck threw a grenade at Technus and it exploded, shrinking him even more. "Do you think he gave up?" 

Sam asked as we regrouped. "Negative, incoming!" Danny shouted as Technus came flying down towards us on an asteroid. "Tuck, remember that mega cheat I told you about?" "Time to bust it out?" "Time to bust it out, hold Technus out till I get back." The two conversed before she ran off.

We started to blast at Technus, who then blasted at us, the two were shoved away as I flew up and blasted him off of his asteroid and we began to fight while Danny struggled to free himself from a plant and Tucker watched. Flying in close to attack, Technus used his spider legs to grab hold of my waist; I send a glare in his direction as I tried to push away his legs for a minute before I fired an ectoblast in his face.

I faintly hear a growl and turn towards Danny who seemed to be focusing on Technus more than getting out as he sent a glare that could kill while clenching his teeth. Why was he so worked up? I've never seen him get this angry over some ghost grabbing me.