Shades of Grey: Part 6

I began to shoot above Valerie to give off a warning but she started to laugh as she mocked me. "You're a pretty lousy shot." "That's because I'm not trying to hit you; can't we talk?" I asked trying to be reasonable with Val who soon shouted back "I'm done talking!" We watched as her boots turned into rollerblades and she raced towards us, fists balled as she tried to punch us but we had gone intangible, causing Valerie to almost slam into Cujo's mouth.

Danny had been in the nick of time and grabbed her and Valerie began to shout at him to let her go. "Yeah, your welcome." He told her while rolling his eyes as he let her go. She pulls out another gun and aimed to hit him. I quickly grabbed Danny by the hand and pulled him out of the way as the blast hit the alarm button.

The alarms began to wail, getting the attention of Damen as he began to panic, worrying for his daughter as he quickly grabbed the food he had ordered and raced back to the lab. "You two and your stupid dog ruined everything! And your gonna pay, you and every ghost like you two." Valerie told us as she fired another round of ectoblasts at us. We tried going intangible but the blast still hit us, sending us flying to where the guard dogs were kept as Cujo snuck up on Valerie growling as she muttered to herself before turning around and seeing Cujo, "That oughta do it."

"An old kennel? This must be where they kept all the guard dogs." Danny stated as we got up and looked around. I placed my hand on the big amounts of dog food they still had when we heard a squeak. Digging my hand between the sacks I found a squeaky toy and began to smirk at Danny as I tossed him the toy.

"Hey boy! Is this what you've been looking for?" Danny asked waving and squeezing the toy so it'd squeak. Cujo began to bark in happiness but when Valerie started to move he started to growl again.

"No, no it's okay! Does you want your squeaky? Huh, huh? Does you? Here you go, now just please go home, and stay there!" Danny told Cujo as he threw the toy and Cujo went chasing after it, disappearing the minute the toy was in his mouth. Walking over to Valerie I help her up as I explain. "Look, we know you're angry but that's not either of our dog and we're sorry for whatever happened to you. Not all ghosts are evil."

"Yeah? And not all humans are saps huh?" Val asked as she grabbed my hand and threw me to the ground as a little wrist gun took aim. Danny didn't know what to do, if he made a wrong move I would be hurt or worse and if he did nothing the same outcome would come for me and him, but thankfully we heard Valerie's dad begin to shout for his daughter. 

"Oh no, my Dad! I can't let him see me like this!" Val shouted in panic as Danny grabbed me by the shoulders and phased us out of there as he told her:

"I'm sorry but we can't help you there." "Maybe they can't help her, but I can," Tucker exclaimed as he reactivated the security system and let himself get caught. "What are you doing here?" Valerie asked as she walked up and her father and his boss ran up. "Um, hoping for a fake out-make out?"

Damen gave out a huge "Ahem!" and Tucker began to sweat. "Uh, hi. You must be her dad. Your bigger than I thought you'd be." "Well, at least we know we're secure against teenagers. But you're still on thin ice." Damen's boss stated.