Memory Blank: Part 7

"A falling star, alright Danny do your thing and remember: nobody makes a wish!" "Okay, I'm going...to become ghostly!" Danny shouted, pointing at the sky and I facepalm while Sam corrects him. "It's going ghost." I then hear Danny start to panic as he goes ghost and then shouting "AAAHH! Where'd my legs go?!" I peek out from the tree to see him floating with his tail before he lets out a sigh as his legs come back but start panicking again when his arms turn into tails? What the? Paulina calls to the others, notifying them of the meteors and all the guests start wishing...Including Tucker.

 "I wish I had one of those sweet monster trucks." "Do you pay attention? To anything? At all? Ever?" I hear Sam's question with reasonable anger and Tucker's truck appears. "This doesn't seem very monstrous." Tuck comments until the truck opened up as if it had a jaw and chased Tucker around and Desiree appeared stating "Keep wishing fools, keep wishing!"

 "What do I do? What do I do?" Danny asked with panic and Sam tossed him the Fenton Thermos stating " You fight her and then you use this!" "For what soup?" Danny asks and I make myself known, long since transformed and Sam shouts "(s/n)! You're here!"

 "Sorry, I'm late I woke up this morning without my powers, had to get them back." I admit when Danny asks "So your my partner (s/n) was it?" I nod grabbing the thermos and go flying, Danny following me by racing off a small cliff and outstretching his arms like he was doing a swan dive...until he fell. "Danny concentrate!" Sam shouted when suddenly (PINEAPPLES) the bushes next to her grabbed her and she asks "Who the heck wished for evil plants?!" Danny starts to fly up wobbly, can't blame him though I was a bit wobbly myself when Danny completely flipped upside down. 

"You two? Your back? But how?" Desiree questions when she finally spots us and Sam started to shout. "Danny! Use your ghost ray! You can fire a ghost ray out of your hand." He started to repeat the word "Ghost ray." as he tries to summon it but it appears...At his butt. Ew. "That can't be right, but it'll have to do!"

He takes aim at Desiree and I do the same, able to do it with my hand thankfully and we fire at her when Danny grabbed the thermos and opened it saying "Now, while she's both grossed out and off guard, I'll- UGH, I don't know how to use this!" Before I could grab the thermos, Desiree smacked us away and slammed the palm of her hand on top of Danny while continuing to grant wishes. "You don't remember anything do you?"

 She asks and Danny responds with "I don't need to remember everything to know I have to stop you!"  Danny then de-transforms and he utters "Although, remembering would be nice." She goes to smash Danny while Sam began to mumble to herself. "All this is all mine and (y/n)'s fault, I wish we had never fought with Danny- And she's granting every single wish she hears! I wish me and (y/n) never had that fight with Danny! And I wish Danny, Tucker, (y/n), (s/n) and I remember everything and it's constant the way it is because I really really like it!"

Sam shouted and Desiree was quick to respond. "So you have wished it and SO SHALL IT BE!" A pink mist surrounds Danny and me as memories flood in for Danny of being infected, fighting side by side with me against Skulker, Plasmius, Walker, the Box ghost, sneaking out of the girl's locker room, using the thermos, sneaking out of the girl's locker room AGAIN,  and everything else as he goes ghost again and my body felt like it was supposed to: used to the ghost powers as I fly up next to him and he uses the thermos while Desiree shouts "No! No! NO! I gotta stop granting every wish I hear." 

He caps the lid and I give him a tight hug that he gladly returns and all the wishes disappear. Danny drops the thermos when he notices the logo on his and my chest and asks: "Did either of you do something to our costumes?"

 "No...They've always been like that." Sam says and Danny looks at me for confirmation so I shrug and say "Can't complain too much the logos do look sweet." "Whew, that was close...Watch where your pointing that thing," Tucker says walking up behind Danny soon the three sit down and watch the party, I had long since headed home, thinking on what I was supposed to say the next time I saw Danny.