Fright Night: Part 7

The Fright Knight goes to slice at Danny but he was faster as he jumped up and grabbed the blade as he began reciting the page. "To cease the storm...to end the fear...the sword must sheathe...in pumpkin near!" Danny then forced the Fright Knight to let go of the sword, flinging him over his shoulder as the Fright Knight landed on his back. Quickly Danny jumped up sheathing the sword in the melted candy basket, light flashing before an explosion erupted. "What?" 

The Fright Knight asked, watching his sword light up as Danny lands next to him saying "Trick and treat Bucket head! Told you I'd have it back by midnight." "No, no, NO!" The Fright Knight screamed as he tried to remove the sword, only to be blown back away.

"This ghost front is coming from the direction of...917 Maple St." Maddie said looking at the device in her hand as dad says "917 Maple eh? Hm, I coulda swore it was coming from that spooky house with the big spooky cloud overhead."

They turn their attention to the house as mom gasps "That's where our kids are!" "Then let's shake a tail feather mommas! Our kids are in danger!" Jack stated as our parents raced to our rescue and everything started changing back into what it originally was. A huge wind picked up in the building sucking the horse through the portal as Sam exclaimed happily "It's sucking everything into the Ghost Zone, it's working! Aaah!"

She shouted as she began to rise, Danny shouting her name as he grabbed her wrist, pulled her down, and phased his hand through the floor, grabbing a pipe to hold onto. "I will have my vengeance, mark my word!" The Fright Knight shouted before he started to crumble apart and be sucked back into the Ghost Zone and the storm disappeared, along with the pumpkin holding the sword.

Tucker reappeared and he dug in his pocket to find his PDA as he shouted "Yes! Sweet beautiful technology, your mine once again!" He started to hug his PDA as I reappeared in my ghost form, crouched down as I still sobbed when I felt a hand grasp my shoulder and I look up to see Danny looking at me worriedly.

"(s/n) are you alright?" He asked me helping me up to my feet as Sam walks up asking "Yeah you look horrible, what happened?" Tucker then walked up stating "It must have been some nightmare if it made you cry." "I had lost everything, my powers, my friends, I couldn't even fight ghosts with you." I said looking at Danny with a frown and he pulls me into a hug as he murmurs "That'll never happen, we'll always be your friends even if the ones you have won't be and besides I'm more than happy to fight alongside you. If I'm being truthful if it wasn't for you I would have gotten my butt kicked in some battles." I give them a small smile as they hug me and I thank them quickly and fly off when Mr. Lancer reappears looking around his surroundings to see he's back.

Danny quickly transforms back and gives Lancer a smile when the man turns around stating "Mr. Fenton I have to say that was the most horrifying thing I've ever seen...You win!" "Aha, ha! YES!" Danny shouts throwing his fists into the air as Lancer mumbles to himself "Take that Testlaff."

 I had overheard what Lancer said when I had walked into the room, I give Danny a smile and he gives me one back as I hug him for congratulations, when I pulled away I noticed a frown as I asked: "What's wrong Danny?" He gives a determined look as he walks up to Lancer telling in a way the truth. "Mr. Lancer! Wait up!" "I can see it now Testlaff," Lancer was mumbling as he blew a raspberry when Danny caught up to him.

"Mr. Lancer wait...I have to be honest...I cheated." "Cheated?" "Well, I borrowed...Stole some of my parent's technology." Danny admitted as Sam walked over with the Fenton Foamer giving Danny his excuse. "You mean this stuff? The Fenton Foamer which causes a psycho-somatic  reaction and whoever exposed to it, causing them to experience their worst fear?" We all give Lancer a bright smile as he says "Yeah, that." "Daniel the good news for you is: I don't really care. I have two scary rooms and it's midnight. Let the party begin!" Lancer throws open the doors to welcome the class in when he was shot with foamer as our parents shouted "Nobody move!" "Huh, nice theme Lancer: early oil spill. C'mon, let's get outta here." 

Testlaff said walking off with the class, causing Lancer to turn around with a glare at us saying "Changed my mind, Dash wins. I'll see you in detention Fenton." "But that's not fair you had already chosen Danny as the winner! Quit playing favoritism with the popular kids!" I shout but he was already gone as Danny's parents glared at him saying "What? This was some sort of anti-detention scheme. You're in a lot of trouble mister." 

"You don't know the half of it." The next day at lunch Sam handed Danny the salt as she said "Salt." Tucker did the same but with the pepper "Pepper." "Clothespin," I say putting it on him as I race away and go ghost and fly under the table Danny was sitting at. Dash set the tray down to reveal the underwear as he stated "Bon appatighty weighty loser!" Danny goes to pick it up when I shot at it and the underwear burnt to a crisp. "What the?" Everyone watching asked. I grabbed the plate and phased it through the table revealing my face to be visible enough for Danny to see as I wink at him, he did originally win after all...now to give Dash his punishment for losing. 

After throwing the plate away I grabbed Dash's clothes and phased them off of him, leaving him in his shoes and underwear as he tried to cover up, screaming as he ran away with all the kids in the lunchroom laughing at him.