Public Enemies: Part 4

"Well, it's just that ever since we last saw each other, you've been acting weird. First, you said you had something important to tell me then you wouldn't say it, then you made a promise to tell me soon and yet you've been avoiding me. I don't ever see you around anymore not even on our nightly patrols; the only time I've gotten to see you is now and I have to know, did I do something to upset you?" Danny had admitted to me, biting the lower part off his lip in worry.

I sigh, facepalming myself before I grasp Danny's shoulder and explain. "No, you haven't done anything. It's me; that night, the thought I had, concerns a very...heavy topic and I made a rash decision to talk about without thinking it over first, which was why I hesitated to tell you, and I know it's no excuse but I've been staying away because I don't want to be pressured to tell you just because I promised I would."

Danny lets out a sigh of relief stating "That makes sense, I'm still sorry anyway because I made you feel like you'd be pressured into telling me. It's ok if you're not ready to tell me, so take as long as you need to think it over." I give the boy a small smile and he gives me one in return when I hear a whisper in my ear "Jus kisi li jam." (Just kiss him already.) My face instantly goes red as I turn around and start shouting at Wulf "Enslosi!" (Shut up!) "What did he say?" I hear Danny ask and I turn to see a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Nothing!" I quickly shout when we hear the door open to reveal Sam and Tuck. "Geez, you guys wanna be any louder for Tucker's parents to hear?" Sam asked crossing her arms at us when Tucker chimes in. "I think this is a really bad idea." "Well he can't stay at Danny's," Sam starts to whisper to Tuck "Not with it being Ghost Keter central, not to mention his cover would be blown."

 I roll my eyes in annoyance, do they not know I can hear when they're ether whispering about me or about something they don't want me to know? "Besides (s/n) will be helping me with tracking Walker down and we're not bringing (y/n) into this," Way too late for that Danny. "Which means your the only one of us that sorta understands him and we need to get that collar off." Danny pointed out, crossing his arms while Sam reached out to touch it, causing Wulf to growl and bite at her.

"He said not to touch that," Tuck says pointing out the obvious as Sam's sarcastic remark rolls off her tongue. "Really? I must have missed the subtext." "I've gotta get my Fenton Thermos out of my locker and I have an extra one packed in it for you (s/n)."Danny said as he started to float away, before joining him I tell Sam and Tuck "In the meantime see if you can figure out what Walker's up to."

Tucker had asked normally  before asking in Esperanto "Kiel estas Walker?" Wulf then explains what's going on, causing Tucker to give off fake laughter. "You have no idea what he just said do you?" "Not a clue."

We entered the school and Danny went to his locker to grab the thermoses when he heard Dash's voice. "Okay listen up! Is everybody clear with the plan?" Peeking into the room Danny sees Dash, Paulina, the principal, Lancer, and a few other students in the room when Paulina spoke up. "Yes, yes it should all go down tomorrow, in the town meeting." Making sure I wasn't around, Danny transformed and entered the room asking "Town meeting? What town meeting?"

Suddenly Kwan appeared and slammed the door shut and it was made clear that everyone in the room was possessed. Grabbing Danny and slamming him into the chalkboard Walker reveals himself. "Walker!" "Got you punk." Struggling to be free of his grasp Danny shouted "Let me go!" 

"How does it feel? No place to run, no place to hide, I'm gonna turn your whole world against you and by the time I'm done, your gonna beg for the safety of my prison in the Ghost Zone where you and your girlfriend belong." Walker stated, tightening his grip. Going ghost, Danny blasted Walker off of him saying " Alright one: (s/n) isn't my girlfriend, two: the only thing I'm begging for is for you to try some mouth wash!"

I had flown in by this time and had heard everything as I grab Danny and fly us out of the situation.  "Well don't just stand there gawking at me! Get them!" Walker commanded as he overshadowed Dash again. Flying into the sky outside we wait for the ghosts to come when our ghost sense goes off and we notice Dash behind us as he screams.