Teacher of the Year: Part 2

I quickly see the attack Technus was about to use and I fly over to the boys; with Danny's help we created one of those wall forcefields that Plasmius could create and we blocked the lasers Technus had shot and it hit him instead. "Cool! How'd we do that?" Danny asks as he looks at our steaming hands and Technus starts to shout. "NO! I: Technus am getting tired of getting beaten by you two!" " Yeah well you: Technus are gonna have to learn some new video game moves if you wanna beat us!" Danny comebacks with, while nodding his head towards Tucker and I send a glare at Danny again for excluding me and Sam from the fight when we heard Technus begin to mutter.

"Your right, I have all the style but none of the substance. I must acquire these new skills! And I know exactly where I can do that!" He then clicked a button, which self-destructed his armor and the head landed near all four of us. "You won! Great job Danny!" Tucker complimented causing Sam to point out the obvious fact. 

"What are you talking about? He self-destructed and if (s/n) hadn't seen Technus's attack, Tucker could have been hurt." "Eh, whatever, I'm here, he's gone, Tucker safe and that means our work here is done," Danny told us flying up to the helmet and Technus transported himself into the communicator unnoticed.

"Cool, so what do you guys wanna do? I've got free time to hang out." I said and Sam began to smile until we saw the boys smile at each other before they raced back home to play Doomed. Sam and I both let out a sigh before waving goodbye to each other and heading home. Once online Tucker and Danny began to use the same technique they used on Technus and tried it on Chaos and Mayhem.

 "Ok, Tuck just like in the park." "I'm all over it" Tucker began speeding his way to continuously circle around Chaos and Mayhem on his scooter as they shot at him. Using a jetpack Danny began flying his way over and Mayhem shot him down while Chaos tripped Tucker off of his scooter and again the words GAME OVER flashed on the boy's screen while Chaos's and Mayhem's laughter could be heard in the background. "Oh man, it's like they were three steps ahead of us." Danny muttered to himself when he noticed the time was again 5:30 Am and he began to yawn, taking all his techno gear off as he mumbled to himself "Another all-nighter."

 As soon as Danny was gone, Technus reappeared and transported himself into the video game. At school the next day Danny was in his poetry class when he got his grade handed to him and Lancer asked to see him after class.

"Danny, when a teacher looks at a student he hopes to see the reflection of his own abilities; when I look at you, I see my own F, I don't like to fail, do you?" He asked Danny who immediately got defensive and started stuttering up an excuse. "I need no explanations, I need results, so know what I'm going to do?"

Lancer again asked Danny who answered with hope "Pass me so you don't look bad?" This caused Lancer to laugh before stating "No, however, I am going to give you the opportunity to do better. I'm making you retake the test." "But it's only one stupid test!" Danny blurted out. "One stupid test that accounts for one-quarter of your final grade, that's 25% if your failing math as well. You have three days to study for the makeup, get it?"

"Got it." After school Sam and I found Danny and Tucker at an internet café, powering up on Doomed to fight Chaos and Mayhem. "I got it! If you crack the safe at mega mart you get an extra life!" Danny said just as we walked up and Sam interrupted with "That extra life will come in handy when Lancer kills you for flunking again." Deciding to be bold Tuck asked "What are they doing here? They can't be here to play." I immediately got on him and insulted Tucker back.

"Oh? Because we're girls? And us girls are lacking in what? Opposable thumbs? One tracked mind?" "Stupid brae's?" Sam chimed in with that last comment and Tuck shouted "Hey!" Before Danny got up stating "As much as I hate it, they've got a point. I probably should be studying, Tuck?"

Danny begged his best friend to come along and help him but was met with "I'll stick with goofing off. We're gonna need all the ammo we can get if we wanna  defeat Chaos and Mayhem." "Those two are nothing compared to Lancer, imagine if he caught me in here." Just as Danny said that Lancer walked up and told him "Yes, imagine that. Danny, (y/n) your coming with me." I began to stutter as we followed Lancer to his car. "Wait...wait! Why am I in trouble, I got an A+." The only answer I got was a gesture to get in the car; meanwhile, Technus was figuring out how to play Doomed when Tucker saved him from dying and unknowingly to Tuck he was helping Technus understand the game as they passed through to the next level.