Identity Crisis: Part 6

I duck behind the cord egg and go ghost while the two Dannys goes ghost in front of the egg. "Woah! I can still do that?" The two questions as I fly over and tell them "You can figure out what you can and can't do later Danny." We turn our attention to the egg as the familiar exaggerated superhero voice rings in my ears. "I'll save everyone, you two deal with the house hijacking horror."

The one Danny and I go flying up when Danny hits the ceiling and I poke my head back down to see what the issue is. " Would it be too much to ask for all my powers back?" Rolling my eyes I grab Danny and phase us up to the roof. " Eat ghost ray you evil electrical extension!" Phantom says as he tries to blast away a robot but nothing happened.

"Fizzling phantoms are my powers diminished as well?!" He asks as he hops over the robot and phases everyone out of the cord egg mumbling " At least that one still works." Outside Technus was grabbing some cords to plug into but I was quicker and I shot a ghost ray knocking the cords out of his hands while Danny shouted "That's for totally ruining our weekend-o-fun dude!" "Oh, I'll do more than that whelp!" Technus tells us as he instructs some satellite dishes to zap us and we fall to the ground just as Maddie asks a question.

"Wait where's Danny and (y/n)?" Everyone's attention soon went to us giving Phantom enough time to change back into Danny. "I'm right here Mother and do not worry I'm sure (y/n) is safe." Looking skeptically at his son Jack asks "Wait a minute weren't you just-" He was cut off when we all heard Jazz and looked up to see her still in the house. "Mom? Dad? Danny? Other Danny? (s/n)?"

"Jazz!" We all shout as Danny's parents rush back into the house. "Yum, that was tasty. Now let's see what I can do with all that power." Technus's hands glow a light green as cords shot up from the ground and started to act as legs as the building was torn away from the ground. "We have to stop Technus before he takes over the whole city!" Phantom exclaims when Danny turns around with a lazy smile.

"Good luck dude." He says and I roll my eyes as I quickly fly off to chase after Technus while the two still fought. "I only have half our powers! We must do it together! It's your duty!" Phantom says as he transformed, Danny, laughing at the elementary school joke.

"We have to help our partner and stop him!" Phantom said shaking Danny who pushes him away stating "Tried it, didn't work, back to bowling." "It'll be fun." "And you'll get to hit stuff." Sam and Tucker butt into their conversation which immediately convinced him as he let out a " Sweet." "You go inside and get the Ghost Catcher I'll help (s/n) and we'll keep Technus busy," Phantom explains before trying to fly off only to faceplant into the street. "Uh, how about we all go inside and (s/n) can distract him herself?" Danny suggests as he flies everyone towards the house. Technus wraps his cords around the power lines as he started draining the power me flying and zapping any cords I could when I saw Tucker gesture me to head inside and we all phase-in.

"No one can stop me now!" Technus shouts as Danny phases up saying "No one maybe," I then phase up with my arms crossed continuing for him. "How about two?" "Or even better three!" Phantom shouts as he climbs up through the hatch. Weapons were brought up but Phantom and I were quick to blast them into ash. "Two, Three, or three thousand! you still can't pass my ghost shield!" He shoots a ray which activities the ghost shield and Danny, Phantom and I gave each other a side glance.

"Uh, dude? That only works if we're outside the ghost shield." Danny pointed out while pointing at the shield. "No matter, my upgrade is extremely adaptable." He calls in for two more cords and we spring into action as Phantom phases through one of the attacks while Danny and I fly out of the way. One of the cords grabs Danny and starts to crush him while Phantom shouts "I'll save you!" He then proceeds to try and fly which results with him faceplanting again. A ray was shot that lifted Danny into the air while I hid; it looked like Technus had forgotten about me so all I had to do was wait. "If you wish to split your focus, you must learn to multitask." Technus advised the two as I fly up and blasted his screen saying "And you must learn to keep an eye on your surroundings!" Sam and Tucker ran onto the roof with the ghost catcher shouting "Multitask this!"

They aimed the catcher at Technus and I was quick to kick him through the ghost catcher while he shouted "No!" The building stopped moving as Technus reappeared with a new look: A black suit with a white cape and a mullet. "And it's time my ghostly form had an upgrade as well. You cannot defeat me!" He shouted before trying to fly away as me and the Dannys said in unison "Oh yes we can! Together!"