Shades of Grey: Part 2

"Hey c'mon, I know you're upset but he just wants to help, we all do." Danny told Val as we walked when Sam stated "I don't." Giving a quick sigh I roll my eyes as Tuck says "Most of us do, that's more than three fourths." "Thanks but I'll pass." Val told us with a glare when my ghost sense went off and I said before running off "I'm gonna have to pass too." I quickly hop on my scooter and race around the corner and go ghost as Danny quickly follows suit a minute later. The ground began to break as the ghost dog climbed up and more of Valerie's stuff was destroyed. The dog began to sniff around when Danny and I appeared, clearly confused.

"How'd you get out of the Ghost Zone?" I ask as the dog turns around and I scratch underneath his chin, turning him back into a pup. We landed on the ground as Danny exclaimed "Well ghost dogs are a lot more entertaining than regular dogs...oh great invisible dog doo." As Danny started wiping his boot on the pavement, I picked up the dog and noticed Valerie march up to us. "Whatever you two are, get out of here! You and your stupid dog have done enough!" 

She shouted in our faces when the dog jumped out of my arms and grabbed Danny's ankle as he ran in all directions with me chasing after them.

We eventually ran into the moving van where all the furniture was as Danny yelled "C'mon not again." While in the truck and trying to grab the dog, everything inside was destroyed as you could hear me yelling "Nice boy, nice boy! Down! Down boy, down boy, down boy!" Finally, I grabbed ahold of the dog and we phased out of the truck and flew away for Valerie and her dad to see the damage as he asked what was going on.

Growling Val muttered that she was gonna find out what was going on. We flew back to the lab where I gave the dog a scratch behind the ear before handing him to Danny, who tossed him into the Ghost Zone stating "Okay Cujo in you go!" The door shut and I heard Danny complain of the drool in his hands as he said "That's it I'm getting a hamster."

 I gave a quick chuckle as I say "Hey not a bad idea, for the name I mean since that dog doesn't have a name and we keep running into him let's call him Cujo." Danny nodded in agreement as we flew away, not noticing that Cujo had phased through the portal door and began his search again. It was lunch the next day at school and Dash, Paulina, and Kwan were fangirling over their favorite band: Dumpty Humpty when Val came up. "Hey Val, we're down for the concert right?" Kwan asked with a bright smile.

Valerie shook her head no as she explained what was going on. "Sorry guys, I had to sell my tickets online to help with the moving truck, things are kinda tight now you know?" "No." "Nuh-uh." "Not really." They all answered and then pushed Val away when she tried to sit down with her 'friends.'

"Speaking of tight," Dash said as he pointed to our table where Danny and Tucker were scarfing down their food while Sam and I slapped our hands against our heads in embarrassment. Valerie let out a huge gasp before angrily stating "I get it." "He,y Valerie? Did you at least sell your tickets to somebody cool? We don't want to have to sit next to any losers at the concert."

Paulina asked with a snarl as Val walked to a empty table near the window. "Woah, brutal." Tuck said as we looked at Valerie. "Did you see that?" Danny asked with disbelief. "Yeah, Valerie just got scorched by her 'friends.'" I said, crossing my arms and glaring at the popular clique. "Maybe she needs better friends." Sam said also glaring at them. Racing over to Valerie Tucker sai,d " My thoughts exactly." Looking up Val asked annoyed "What do you want?" We watched as Tuck tried to offer Valerie a spot at our table.

"I uh...was wondering if you wanted to join me...us! For lunch...I mean since your..." Suddenly Cujo appeared at the window, growling and Tucker began to step back as Val shouted "I'm already aware of my sudden outcast status but thanks for reminding me." Tucker began to shake as he tried to warn Valerie.

"But-" "Can you please just leave me alone?! I want to enjoy my bag lunch in peace." Val said cutting Tucker off but when she went to pick her bag lunch up, she saw Cujo tearing it up to shreds. Cujo started destroying the cafeteria as everybody fled. "You and (s/n) aren't much of a dog catcher."

 Sam whispered to Danny. "Yea,h no kidding, who let the dogs in?" Danny asked pointing finger guns at us. We both looked at him with a really face and he tried to explain the joke. "Ya see the song is who let the dogs out but I said who let the dogs in." "Boo!" I told Danny as I got up and ran off to go ghost. "I'll be right back." Danny muttered going ghost under the table as Sam told him "Bring some new jokes." One of the lunch ladies was brave enough to throw slop at Cujo but soon realized that was a mistake.