13: Part 1

It was late at night and Danny and I were fighting a ghost squid, it began to shoot ink towards us, causing us to dodge quickly. "Hey! Easy on the ghosting I just had this suit cleaned." Danny yelled at the ghost as he sucked him into the thermos. Hearing a ringtone Danny pulls out his phone and answers it to hear "Wolf thing, big ghost wolf thing, down by the Nasty Burger!" We nod quickly as we race to the Nasty Burger to find Sam cornered by the creature.

It took a step closer, opening its mouth to bite as she screamed. Grabbing the thermos I land on the wolf and capture it as I say "Down boy." "Yeah, don't eat that, it's a vegetarian!" Danny chimed in, Sam and me rolling our eyes at him. "What a night every time we turn around there's another ghost," Danny exclaims as his phone goes off again.

"Danny! Ghost snake by the park!" We hear Tucker shout and we make our way over. Tucker trips on his bag and he mumbles to himself "I gotta stop carrying around so much geek gear, it's gonna be the death of me...Literally!" The snake was about to pounce but Danny and I tackled it to the ground as I ask "Where are all these ghosts coming from?" In the lab of Fenton Works, the rest of the Fenton household was in front of a machine as Jack kept pressing a button that opened the portal, allowing ghosts to fly out.

 "I told you this genetic lock was a great invention, it's a perfect way of preventing any unauthorized access to the Ghost Zone," Jack explained pressing the button again. In the Ghost Zone, two ghosts were riding a motorcycle, racing their way to the portal.

"You sure we're gonna make it?"  The female passenger asked her boyfriend with worry. "Ah, relax will ya? Trust me, Shadow keep the portal open!" The driver commanded his shadow and it forced the portal to stay open. "I don't know if using that stupid bad luck shadow of yours is a good idea, Johnny." She warned, only causing him to speed up as they jumped through the portal, but she got caught just as the portal closed. "Kitty!"

 Johnny shouts as he pulls his motorcycle to a stop. Standing up Kitty explained what he had to do. "I knew it! I can't maintain my form, I'm split between here and the Ghost Zone. I spread my energy into my stuff, get some girl to wear them so I can reform around her for the body you fried! I gotta go back to the Ghost Zone before I completely fall apart, don't forget me, Johnny! Don't forget me!"

Grabbing her stuff and heading out Johnny muttered "You got it, baby, I'll find you a new host, I promise." "Now that's installed this genetics scanner the only way to open the Fenton Portal is if someone in the family or the (l/n)s does this:" Jack presses the lock button again giving Johnny the escape he needed. "Severing spooks, where Danny and (y/n)? I'd bet they'd love this."

Jack asked turning around and Jazz replied with "Oh well I'm sure wherever they are, it has nothing to do with ghosts at all." "Hello, new girlfriend," Johnny muttered to himself as he eyed Jazz. It was getting later by the minute and Danny and I was still fighting ghosts. As we were thrown into a wall I hear Danny start to complain "Aw, c'mon we've been fighting ghosts for 24 hours can't one be easy?!" "Nope." I mutter as I grab his hand and we fly down, avoiding another attack as Danny sucks the serpent into the thermos with one of his goodbye quips. Our ghost sense goes off as the distant sound of a motorcycle coming closer appears.

"Oh great, one more to go," I mumble shaking my head as we watch Johnny wiz by, talking to his girlfriend before we catch up to him. "Um, sir? I believe your speeding." Danny informs him and he speeds up sending his shadow after us as he states "I'll show you speeding, Shadow attack!"

The shadow punches Danny and me and we go flying while Johnny rides up a wall and Shadow slices a lamp post that falls directly towards us. Seeing what's happening Danny grabs me by the waist and we roll out of the way as Danny pulls me closer and tighter into his chest, my face as red as a tomato as the lamp post destroys the Fenton Thermos. All the ghosts we had capture were set free and ran as we look over the busted thermos muttering "Of all the rotten luck." 

The next day we were all at the carnival while Danny whispered to Sam and Tuck about what happened. "And because of that stupid shadow, me and (s/n) had to spend another night rounding up the same ghosts again!" "Maybe you could do a web search on shadow ghosts on your PDA."

Sam suggested to Tuck, he pulled out his PDA but Kwan grabbed his PDA and started making fun of him. "Check me out, I'm Tucker Foley, styling large with the latest in techno-geek fashion." "Dude, you do that a little too well," Dash stated, crossing his arms but before Kwan could give a reaction I ball my hands into fists and march up to them, grab and hand Tucker his PDA back and grab the collar of his letterman jacket. 

"Wanna try that again? This time we can record it, then report you to the police for stealing, I'm sure they'd love to hear all about it, including your parents of course." I give off an evil smile as Kwan shouts "Dash run, (y/n) is with them!" They both take off running in fear, knowing full well I would go through with the threat as we laughed at them.