Splitting Images: Part 7

Dragging Sidney, Sam ran to locker 724 telling him: "(y/n)! Come quick! A bully is shoving a poor, defenseless nerd inside his own locker!" "Tucker, I'll save you! Hey, there's no nerd getting shoved inside his locker." Pointdexter exclaimed, looking around the empty hallway. Walking up to Sidney, Tucker grabbed him with the Fenton gloves and shoved him through the portal as he told Sidney "There is now." Pulling Sidney back into his world I tell him "Now, you've had your fun, now I want my body and my life back." Trying to punch me Pointdexter stated, "Forget it you bully your not going anywhere."

Danny snuck up behind Sidney and entered my body with me soon following behind, kicking him out of my body. But when I looked at the two boys they had somehow switched bodies and before I could do anything I was sucked back into our world because I was standing to close to the portal.

Sam and Tucker helped me off the floor as Sidney turned into Danny's phantom side and somehow butt kicked him into the wall. "Ha, ha I'm doing it!" Pointdexter shouted; dodging his attack, Danny jumped out of the way as Sidney flew through the wall. "You may have my powers but you sure don't know how to use them! Of course, I don't know how to use them but at least I know how not to use them better than you do."

Danny stated as Pointdexter tried to fly back into the room. Sidney kept trying to hit Danny who just kept stepping out of the way as he asked "Now you wouldn't hit a gut with glasses...you couldn't hit a guy with glasses. In fa,ct you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn."  Danny told Pointdexter still dodging his weak attacks.

Sidney began to shout at Danny to hold still when all the students piled out into the hallway and began to watch the fight. "Hey get a load of Pointdexter! He's fightin on of the Halfas!" Some guy shouted as another shout,ed "Yeah look at him stand up to that weird haired ghost bully!"

"I'm not a bully!" Danny shouted before getting punched back into his locker. Walking up to the locker Pointdexter stated "Now if you don't mind I'm gonna live it up some more in your world but this time in YOUR body." Danny came out of the locker holding the mirror above his head, threating to shatter it. "One false move and I'll smash your door back to my world." "You wouldn't! You'd strand us both here." Sidney pointed out, pointing at Danny.  Threating again to shatter the mirror Danny told him "Try me." Before trying to take back his own body Pointdexter said "I've got a better idea, I can make you. With your powers, I can make you do anything." Quickly flying through the portal in his own body with Pointdexter shouting, Danny said "That's what I was hoping you'd do."

"I'll get out of here Buster brown and when I do, you better watch it!" Sidney shouted in the mirror before his classmates interrupted him. " Hey, nerd! Nice job, standing up to one of the Halfas. Who thought you had it in ya; wanna grab an Eggcream?" Shutting his locker Pointdexter murmured to himself "I guess I could hang here for a little bit. Hey the heck with the Eggcream, who's up for a Diet soda,? Whatever that is!" 

Walking along the hallway, holding a box of frogs, Lancer fell when Danny came out of the portal and me, Sam and Tuck watched the frogs hop to freedom while Lancer shouted for them to come back. 

"Oh no, oh dear whatever will we do?" Sam asked sarcastically before complimenting Danny on a job well done. "Yeah, but how do we know your really Danny?" Tucker asked suspiciously Looking down Danny began admitting to his mistake.

 "Because I used my powers for the wrong reason, became exactly the kind of person I hate, It got me and (y/n) into a load of trouble because she stood up for me and I'm not gonna do that again." Smiling Sam quickly said, "Now that's the Danny we remember." Taking the mirror and throwing it to the ground, smashing it to pieces Danny told Sam "One more thing to do." Sneaking up on Danny, I give him a surprise hug from behind shouting "Danny, your back...I'm back. Jeez, just we're back!" 

I began to snuggle my head closer to Danny and he reached up and grabbed my hand, which were rapped around his neck. I couldn't believe Danny was holding my hand while giving me a small smile! I could've stayed that way but stupid Lancer and began shouting at Danny. "Fenton! That's school property!" "I can explain...actually I really can't." Lancer continued his lecture by stating " I'm holding you responsible for this and the escaped frogs! But seeing how upstanding students like Dash Baxter have made their opinions known... I'm willing to overlook the frogs. Miss Manson, you could learn a thing or two from them about activists; still, that leaves the matter of your locker, I'm going to have to assign you a new one."

 Danny's new locker was near the band room, where Dash and Kwan ganged up on Danny. "Hanging with band geeks Fenton?" Kwan asked when Dash chimed in "No amount of free sodas from your girlfriend is gonna fix that!" I rolled my eyes as Danny shouted that we weren't dating when a couple of kids walked up to us stating "Hi I'm Lyle wanna help me clean my spit vowel?" We both shuddered at the idea as Danny told me "My fifteen minutes of popularity is up and I wasn't even here for it." 

Scoffing at Danny I tell him "Yeah but you weren't even the popular one, I was and I'm glad that's over." Sam then chimed in with "And it wasn't a total loss, looks like this baby is gonna get some use after all." 

Sam started coddling the mechanical frog when the Box ghost swiped it away telling her before the mechanical frog short circuited, scaring the Box ghost " I am no longer the Box ghost, I am now the Mechanical frog ghost...I changed my mind, I am once again the Box ghost who will have nothing to do with mechanical amphibians. Beware!" 

As the Box ghost flew away Danny said "Now there's a guy who knows exactly who he is." "Well I know who you are Danny and I'm glad to have you back." I told Danny as I kissed him on the cheek and walked off with all my friends gawking at me.