13: Part 3

"Jazmine Fenton! You know you're not allowed to bring unauthorized personnel down here!" "You know better!" Danny's parents yelled as we all raced down the stairs. "You were about to let some strange punk activate the Fenton portal?!" Jack and Danny asked in unison, causing the two to give each other a  side glance. "Hey lay off, we weren't doing nothing pops." Johnny muttered as Maddie and I stated together "His name isn't pops." We gave each other that same side glance as Johnny made his way out.

Jazz pointed at us before chasing Johnny as she said "I'll walk you out Johnny, and could you two be any more like them?" "I am not like him!" We all shouted at Jazz as Danny then stated "This is awkward." We were at school and walking to our table as Danny told Sam and Tuck what happened.

"I'm not like them, am I?" Danny asked, grinning I nod as Sam lists off how he's like his parents. "Let's see, your stubborn, overprotective, your last name is Fenton, and you hunt ghosts." "The only thing your missing is hazmat goggles and the wonder gut." Tucker chimed in as we sat down and began to eat, when two kids left stating that it was 'bad luck Tuck' and Tucker shouted back that he wasn't bad luck. Suddenly his spoon went flying, straight into a hornet's nest, causing everyone to get stung. After school Jazz met up with Johnny and Danny quickly gave me his backpack as he ran off, went ghost, and chased after the two. 

Sighing I quickly rush home and go ghost and start to chase after them as well. When I finally caught up I saw Danny fighting Shadow and I fly up to them to help. At the top of the hill, Johnny was getting ready to ask Jazz out. "Jazz, I've been thinking, and you know I know this is kinda quick but," He pulled out Kitty's ring and offered it to her as he asked:

"how'd you like to be my girl?" We zap a whole through Shadow but he fills himself back up as Danny mutters "Suffering spooks. Suffering spooks? Oh man, I am becoming my dad." He began to shout in fear as I arch an eyebrow at him, and drag him away from being hit as I scold him. "Hey focus! We've got more important things to worry about than randomly screaming."

"I'm not randomly screaming, I'm becoming my dad!" He informed me as we dodged Shadow again. I sigh as I tell him "Your not your dad, we can talk about this later, alright?" He nodded quickly when Shadow swallowed us whole and we struggled to get out of him. "Gotta break away from this thing." Danny began to mumble as he charged up an ectoblast and Shadow burst into thousands of shadows before he put himself back together. "Great thinking Danny! Bright light weakens it, now we just need some bright light." I told him looking around when I spotted the movie theater, grabbed Danny by the hand, and flew through the popcorn machine and into the screening room with Shadow right behind us, giving Tucker more bad luck. We hover in front of the screen while waiting for the movie to start, soon it began and we heard Shadow scream in agony as he disappeared. "Smile for the camera." Danny quickly races to the hill as Johnny asks Jazz what her answer was.

"So Jazz, what do you say?" "A ring? You wanna go steady? That is so old school." Jazz gushed; just as he was about to put the ring on her finger Danny jumped out of the tree, transformed back to normal, and landed in front of the two. "Hya not interrupting anything am I?" Grabbing Danny, Jazz makes her way back home where they're parents faked scolded on Danny. "Where you spying on them?"

"Alright, alright, alright! I was spying on Jazz and I'm really-" "Good job." "Way to go Danny and if you or (y/n) see Jazz with that hooligan again, you let us know." Danny's parents praised him before shouting "And don't do it again!" "But seriously, feel free to do it again." Jack whispered; Jazz walked up to Danny and stated "I mean it Danny, don't spy on me again! I don't spy on you and (y/n) when you guys are on a date." "(y/n) isn't my girlfriend." "Even if that were true, which it isn't. It's clear you like her so just go for it and kiss her or ask her out or whatever so you can leave me and Johnny alone." 

At school, Danny was thinking about what Jazz had said. "'It's clear you like her so just go for it and kiss her or ask her out.'  Those words keep floating through my head, and it's not even the first time I've felt like this about (y/n). Should I tell her how I feel? That I'm anxious around her, that my face goes red when I see her, that I'm worried about what she'll think of me when she finds out the truth. Is this what it feels like to have a crush?  The only other person I liked was Paulina and even then I didn't feel this confused." 

Danny thought when Sam and I walked up interrupting his thoughts. "Hey Danny, is everything ok?" Sam asked as we walked out the door. "No, this stinks, my sister is dating a ghost and I'm turning into my parent,." Danny exclaimed as he snuck glances at me.

"He,y you guys." We heard Tuck say, looking up at him, my eyes widen. He had gone completely goth. "What the heck are you turning into?" I asked him, arching an eyebrow as Sam explained.