Fenton Menace: Part 2

"Just a little longer Sweeties!" Mom called out to us first then Jack. "Don't you worry kids we'll spin the crazy out of you in no time." The spinning table comes to a stop to reveal both of us were shaking as we shouted "We're not crazy!" "So, as usual, it was up to me." Jazz thought as she started to think about how to fix the problem. We were at school and Danny was putting some things away when Sam walked up and noticed how we looked.

 "Danny? (y/n)? You ok? You look a little-" She was cut off by Danny who said "Crazy?! Don't say crazy!" He began to shake and I grab his hands and lightly rub them with my fingers as I whisper to him that nobody thought he was crazy.

This seemed to slightly calm him down as Sam continued. "I was going to say you look a little like you've been on a big spinning table, why? Do you think you're crazy?" Sam asked arching an eyebrow. "I think we're starting to see ghosts when there aren't any ghosts," Danny explained to Sam as I fill her in on what happened. "So they were hallucinating which means I have to prevent them from using their ghost powers while in their delicate state of mind." Jazz thought as Tucker's voice brought her back into the conversation.

"Hey, Danny? How many times do you think this has happened to Danny Phantom and (s/n)? They need to sneak away and go ghost but they're stuck with their families?" Sam, Danny, and I give a side-eye to each other as he answers "Uh, I'm guessing more than a little...Uh, actually a lot lately." "Then do I have good news for them! Now they can throw away all those tired old excuses with this: The Tucker Foley Alibi Automatic."

He pulls out two MP3 players and showed us how it worked. "Just set it behind closed doors and presto your home asleep," He presses a button as a guy and girl snoring sound started to play. "But wait there's more!" "Does there have to be?" Sam asked as Tucker went through the different sounds. "There's head cold and my specialty..." He pressed a button again and a fart noise came out as Danny grabs his and I grab mine as Tuck asks "Now how much would you pay?" "To make it stop?" Sam asked when the bell rang.

 "I never thought I'd say this but thank heavens class." Sam walks away dragging Tucker along with her while I stay behind with Danny. "Danny look at me. Everyone is safe and there are no ghosts here so try to relax." I tell him while cupping his face and resting my forehead on his. He gave me a small smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We leaned into each other for a kiss and I immediately feel him relax. Our lips part and an easy smile appears when Danny catches something in the corner of his eye as he shouts "You!" I turn around and see him, my fists clenching I had just gotten Danny to relax. "What do you want?!" I shout out angrily and Jazz looks down the hall to see nothing.

"I might not have been able to do anything last time but this time I'm going-" Danny started to mumble as we started to run down the hall towards the bathrooms when Jazz stepped in our path. "Nowhere but back to class." Jazz says as I ask "You don't see anything?" "Just a little brother and his girlfriend who's looking a little nuttier by the second."

We try to scurry away so we could go ghost when Jazz grabs us by the wrist asking "And where do you think you're going?" "Wherever we want; what are you the hall monitor now?" Danny asks forcing Jazz to let go as she points at us stating "I'm your hall monitor you two and there's no place you can go that I can't follow." "Really?" Danny challenges his sister and he goes into the bathroom. Lucky. "Except there but as for you..." She turns her attention to me and I say:

"My class is this way." I quickly run into the bathroom Jazz soon on my tail but I go into a stall, go invisible, go ghost and fly into the boy's bathroom to help with the fight as Jazz waits outside. Lancer walks up to hear a bunch of grunts from the bathroom when he notices Jazz, jabs his thumb at the door and tells her:

"If that's your brother making all those noises in there I would suggest he get a little more fiber in his diet. Jazz watches as we phase-out of the door punching the air and soon start shooting ectoblasts everywhere as we destroyed bulletin boards, trash bins, lights, and lockers before we chase after our 'foe' out of the school. "It was worse than I thought I had to get Danny and (y/n) away from the pressures of ghosts and ghost hunting...Somewhere like...

Jazz thought when our parents, Danny, and I asked in unison "A camping trip?" "Studies show that connecting with nature has a calming effect on troubled teens." Jazz said as Danny and I cross our arms, Danny, asking "Are there any studies on the calming effect of big sisters minding their own business?! OW! QUIT IT!" He turns around shouting after his ear was flicked earning him a worried look from our families.

Author: Ok now that this chapter is uploaded I can get back to fighting with my computer...*Hears distant shouts* Just download the FUCKING GAME! THIS IS A BRAND NEW COMPUTER DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME ABOUT NOT ENOUGH DRIVE SPACE AND YOUR WHINING OVER NOT HAVING 2.31 GBs?! Just shut up and download the Sims game I've had this game for 5 years and I'm not about to lose it; I'm already mad I'm gonna have to redownload all my custom content, possibly my mods, and restart all my challenges...*Proceeds to die in anger because my computer is being a dick* Sorry, I just needed to let that out.