What You Want: Part 2

"Come now dear child, tell me what your heart desires,"  Desiree said getting closer to me. I scoff at her stating "Well duh, everyone wants something. But it's none of your business when it comes to what I want; plus I don't like your way of granting wishes."  I was getting angrier and angrier as Desiree kept trying to convince me to make a wish. For some reason all I could think of was theater class and what Mr. Parsons had us do before performing: the tekke ritual. I began to imagine all my stress and anger form into a ball as I imagined it going from my head, my stomach, lungs, and finally my hands. When I looked at my hand there was an energy ball in it.

A smirk crept it's way onto my face as I tell  Desiree "Hey look my wish came true! And yet your still here, well I can fix that." Raising my hand at Desiree I shoot her with the energy blast as she's blasted away to who knows where.

 "Danny had no problem getting that ghost outta Dash. But we lost the game which is bad news for the guy filling in for Danny, who was filling in for the guy who usually wears the mascot suit: me." Tucker thought while hanging from the yellow touchdown stand (Author: Don't know what it's called, I don't watch football and I couldn't find the answer on the internet) "Man every time Danny goes ghost I get the short end of the stick."

Tucker complained as the local jocks of Casper high spotted Tucker and shouted "Hey guys! A raven piñata! Let's hit him until all the candy comes out." Back in the Fenton lab, Danny was disposing of the ghost 'Dash' when he noticed a big dream catcher and a tent. "End of the line gruesome." Danny stated as he watched the ghost 'Dash' disappear into the Ghost Zone.

Beginning to fly again Danny accidentally flew through the dream catcher and he fell to the ground. He had turned back to normal and when he looked up he could see his spirit, who took no time at all to return to Danny. Jack and Maddie came out of their tent asking "Who's that? Is somebody out there?" Looking at his sick parents Danny asked "Am I interrupting something? That I hope I'm not." Maddie sneezed as she told her son "We're purifying ourselves from negative ghost energy." "We're trying to ritually expel any viral ghosts in our systems with the Fenton Ghost Catcher: It's like an Indian dream catcher except it expunges ghosts and not dreams, you see?" 

Jack told Danny explaining their new invention. Examining his parents Danny stated "You might just have a cold you know. It doesn't have to be a ghost cold." Shaking his head in disappointment Jack said as they walked off "I remember when I was that naïve."

Checking out the ghost dream catcher, Danny put his arm through it and watched as the detached part of his spirit floated. "Woah! This one actually works...a little too well. I'm filing this under must avoid." Danny stated pulling his arm away from the catcher.

"Even during trying times, one has to remember our fallen comrade: poor Sam was so sick, and all cooped up in her house; that's the worst."  Tucker thought while Sam sneezed stating over the phone " I feel like I'm gonna die; I hate being sick." Giving a small chuckle I say "Hang in there Sam; me, Tucker and Danny are gonna come visit you when we're done at the mall. You want us to bring you anything?"

I asked hearing Sam sneeze again. "No, no please don't bother, my folks are taking pretty good care of me; guys it's just a cold." As I hung up I heard one of the many doctors' Sam's parents called in shout "Clear!" We were in the movie theater when Danny said "Man she's gotta be sick if she's missing Dead Teacher 4." "This time it's personal." Tucker said as we passed by a huge Sayonara Pussy Cat sign. Looking back at the sign I see Paulina fawning over how 'cute' the cat was.

"Sayonara Pussy Cat is soo cute. Why can't I be that popular?" Paulina asked as Desiree flew into the theater, granting Paulina's wish. "Hey everybody! What do you think of me?!" Paulina asked she looked like a small cute version of the cat if it were human, still will Paulina's features.

"We love you, Paulina!" Everyone in the theater shouted at Paulina. Paulina started racing around the theater stating "Look at me! I'm so cute and cuddly and ever so wonderful! Don't you think?!" Paulina's crowd started cheering for her as Danny and I ask in unison "Paulina?" Suddenly the announcements came on stating "Attention moviegoers! Google plex Cinema has officially declared  that it's happy fabulous Paulina day!"

 "I don't know what to say! Why squander my popularity here? I'm so adorable; I bet I can be Super Fairy Queen of all teenagerdom! Isn't that luscious?!" Paulina asked as she grew twice her size. I had already disappeared to go ghost while Danny told Tuck "Tuck I-" "Do what you gotta do, I'll go get seats." Tucker said handing over the Fenton Thermos.

Author: Hope you all like the new cover of the book as much as I do, figured it would grab a little more attention when people look up Danny Phantom and I hope you all are still enjoying the series!