What You Want: Part 1

"Some people have a lot and some people don't, but everybody's got something. Me? I've got charm, good looks and modesty, and my best friend Danny. He has something else."  Tucker thought to himself as he and Danny found a packet of purple skateboard wheels. "Two for me, two for you?" Danny asked Tuck as he nodded in agreement stating "Sounds fair." " Danny and I have known each other  since like, forever, and we share everything."  Picking up a lamp from the Madam Babazitas Mystical Oddities Tucker told the merchant:

 "A genie in a bottle? I don't think so, thanks anyway."  I was walking around when I spotted Danny and Tucker, so I raced towards them to say hi. As I got closer to them I noticed a mother dragging her daughter while her daughter begged for some cotton candy. While they were passing by the lamp the little girl's balloon knocked over the lamp, shattering it.

A green cloud of smoke appeared and it formed into a genie as she stated " And your heart's desire is my command."  The genie flew to the cotton candy machine and made it explode everywhere, causing mine and Danny's ghost senses to go off. Once I saw the commotion I went invisible while the boys weren't looking before going ghost. "We share everything except one thing: Danny's got superpowers."  Tucker thought while Danny shouted "Going Ghost!" We flew up to the ghost genie as she introduced herself to us. "I am Desiree, what is your wish?"  She asked us before Danny told her "None of your business Candy Pants." Desiree looked confused at us; she then started eyeing me and reached her hand towards me stating " Surely there must be something." 

Grabbing me by my shoulder's Danny pulled me closer to him shouting at Desiree "Hey, Get away!" I turned around to Danny to tell him I was alright when I noticed his hand was glowing green. I quickly flew out of the way as Danny shot whatever was in his hand at Desiree. Desiree was blown away as Danny looked down at his glowing hand and asked "What the heck? What's going on? Is this a new ghost power? " "That was slammin! Whatever that was, you got another power?" Shrugging Danny said, "I guess." Tucker began 'fangirling' as he explained to us "See that's the cool thing about your powers man! There's no downside. Give me five!" The boys went to do a high five but Danny accidentally blasted Tucker. "Wait how come you got a new power and I didn't? I mean we're both halfas."

"I don't know maybe it's because I've been a halfa longer? Wait...so you are a halfa?!" Danny asked me in shock. Crossing my arms and rolling my eyes I tell him "Well duh wasn't it obvious? I mean do I look like any of the ghosts we fight? And that still doesn't explain you getting new powers, I'm pretty sure we got powers at least the same period of time."

Danny began to chuckle as he asked "Oh yeah? When did you get your powers?" "A month before the school year started. How about you?" I ask him blankly, though his face told me he got his powers before school started too. "That's what I thought...hmmm. I'm gonna go see you."  I stated quickly while looking at my hand before flying off. After Danny reverted back to himself Tucker walked up and said "I'm okay." 

" So anyway, I guess the craziness really started at the game Saturday night."  Tucker thought as Sam started sneezing before asking " I'm sick as a dog and I hate sports, why am I here?" "Because Danny's here and he's got the best seat in the house," Tucker explained to us when the announcer came on. "And now everybody, here they are your very own Casper high Raven!" A second later I winced as I watched the football team trample Danny. "Fill in for the mascot, it'll be fun. You'll meet cheerleaders." Danny muttered to himself sarcastically as the referee blew the whistle. 

The football game continued on; as we continued to lose Tucker stated "This is pathetic, our team is fading fast." "Me too, I'm outta here. Later." Sam said sneezing again as she walked away. The teams were huddled up to discuss their game plan when Dash muttered "Man, wish we could turn into the kind of monsters that could crush these guys single-handed." Suddenly Desiree flew over the field and granted Dash's wish, turning him into a huge monster. I looked up to see Desiree as I murmured as I left and went ghost "Oh no, not her again." Meanwhile, Dash was taking advantage of his new body as he started scoring touchdowns. "Wow, it looks like those high protein breakfasts are really paying off." One of the announcers stated.

"Can you believe this Danny? Dash is a beast!" Tucker exclaimed to Danny who saw me fly up to Desiree while stating "And getting beastier." The announcers kept commenting on Dash while Danny said "I think he's running on ghost power, I need your help." 

"To kick some ghost booty? I'm in!" Tucker asked excitedly. Making his eyes glow Danny told him "Sort of." Danny flew up to Dash, covering his nose as he said to himself "Woah ghost's energy is pretty strong but hopefully ripe for the picking." Danny reached into Dash, pulling out the ghost energy while Dash went back to normal.

 "Back to the ghost world for you pal," Danny said as he sucked the ghost energy back into the Fenton Thermos. Meanwhile, I was chasing Desiree when she lead me into a corner, surprise attacking me.