𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

𓆩♡𓆪……✎

Haeun sunk into her bed as she read the blotted words scribbled on the paper. This was probably the most serious job she was ever given since well, she had to assassinate a prince.

"Prince Beomgyu of Nethilor? Wonder what he did." She mumbled, placing the paper aside on her desk to first think about it before agreeing.

100 million won...that could greatly help Jia and I. If Youngjae lives to see that day he'll be blessed too!

"I just have to assassinate this Beomgyu guy and take his pendant? Does he underestimate me or what?" Haeun conversed with herself, chuckling in disbelief. She found it rather amusing that the individual would pay as much as one hundred million won for the assassination of a prince and his pendant.

Getting up from her bed to leave her room, a strong gush of wind blew by, making the letter gently float to the ground. Picking it up, Haeun's eyes wandered over to writing that was scribbled at the back of the paper.

"Ps. He always keeps his pendant close to him. I suggest a more rational approach would work. Be his personal servant, make him trust you then take the pendant. That's the only way. Kill him however you like but bring me his head."

The girl's jaw dropped in disbelief, her eyes scanning the words on the paper over and over again. Be his personal servant?! Haeun choked out, looking down at the paper in awe. This means I'll be gone from quite some time!

It was hard for Haeun to decide but the only way she'd be able to provide for them was through these means so there was no other sensible conclusion she could come to.

-

"What? You're leaving again?" Jia exclaimed in a saddened tone, lowering her gaze down to the wooden floor. Haeun did feel bad for her little sister but she was doing this to give the girl a better life too. With the money they'd be able to move out of that old, abandoned house and maybe relocate to a new kingdom where life would be much more peaceful.

"I'm sorry Jia but I have to do this. I'll try wrapping this up as fast as I can, okay?" Haeun stooped down to Jia's level, pulling the girl into a little hug. Youngjae on the other hand knew what he had to do. He didn't mind taking care of Jia and, heartwarmingly, Jia looks up to Youngjae as her father.

"Be careful, okay. If you get caught for trying to murder the Prince you could get executed. We don't know the reasons for why this client wants him dead...but this could be serious stuff. Stay on the low and always keep your guard up." Youngjae instructed, giving the girl a gentle pat on the shoulder.

"You're a retired assassin but you still act like one who's about to step foot into a battlefield." Haeun chuckled. "Thanks though."

Grabbing a small handbag filled with important necessities, Haeun was soon to set out for the Kingdom of Nethilor.

"Bye guys! Bye Jia!" Haeun waved sadly, slowly disappearing in the distance as she walked deeper into the town.

Okay.

Everything starts here.

Haeun quickly walked through the town square with her head down, a black velvet cloak concealing half of her face to attract less attention. Though no one knew how the prodigy of the silent killer looked, there were rumors spreading like wildfire that it was a young male who was said to be very skilled but of course, it was just a rumor that people believed. On Haeun's behalf, she benefited from that rumor since now, no one would suspect it to be a female.