𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𓆩♡𓆪......✎

Beomgyu awoke to the sudden feeling of being gripped onto. He slowly heaved himself up, opening his eyes, waiting for himself to adjust to the bright sunlight. His eyes were still droopy as he began lifting himself off his bed but suddenly widened when he couldn't manage to get off because of being yanked down.

What the- why can't I move-

What the hell is she doing here-!?

Beomgyu's eyes widened in confusion as he gazed down at the girl beside him who was sleeping peacefully on a small end of the bed. Her hands were tightly intertwined with Beomgyu's. He hadn't even realized that he too was also tightly holding onto her hand.

He stopped panicking for a moment and just gazed at the girl next to him. He couldn't lie, she was absolutely stunning but there were parts of her that annoyed him pretty much, likewise for Haeun.

He couldn't help but stare at the way her hair fell all around her as she peacefully slept, or how she just naturally had a pout etched on her lips while lost in slumber or simply how calm and unprovoked she looked in such a tranquil state.

As he continued to quietly observe her, a burning sensation erupted deep inside of him and he couldn't quite describe this unknown feeling.

Lost in the appreciation of Haeun's beauty, Beomgyu's fingers lightly and nervously ghosted over Haeun's cheeks. He carefully brushed the stray strands of hair behind her ear, trying his best to be as gentle as possible because awaking her in a situation like this would be very awkward for the both of them.

Finally, he was hit with the flashbacks of what took place last night.

Oh shit-

I-

Fuck! She- she saw me when I was drowning in tears..she saw me in such a pitiful state..but she comforted me.

She hugged me?

And that humming...it's her for sure. Both times she was there and even through all of our interactions she still chose to comfort me? This doesn't make sense. Why would she?

Choi Beomgyu, stop overthinking! She was just doing her job.

Beomgyu couldn't tell but a part of him was sad to hear it was just because it was her duty to do so. Deep down inside of him, he wanted to hear that someone truly cared for him but he couldn't induce himself with false hope so he brushed it aside.

"I just can't figure you out, Soojin."

The boy didn't wake her but just quietly and carefully unlatched their hands from intertwining together. He slowly got off the bed and exited his room. What else could he do other than leaving her there? He didn't want to wake her and carrying her to her own room might wake her as well so he just decided to leave her in his room for the time being since he knew when she would wake up, she would be dashing out of there to act like nothing happened.

He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair but stopped midway when he recalled the feeling of her hands in his hair.

The strange feeling inside of him was back again, burning slowly in his stomach. Why was he feeling like that? Was he sick?

He made his way out to the balcony, propping himself up comfortably in a chair whilst admiring the hues of orange that painted the early morning sky.

Things were different for him. He could sense change. Certain things weren't like how they were before.

𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 || Choi BeomgyuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara