𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𓆩𓆪......

"That's for bewitching my heart and soul."

Haeun paused upon hearing those words. The way the words rolled off of the prince's lips made the girl feel weird things in her stomach but there was something about this situation that she didn't understand.

She didn't understand why he was kissing her.

She didn't understand why he was so calm and nice to her after all the shit that she told him even after the truth was revealed. It was baffling to her for she never felt such emotions from anyone.

"Beomgyu..", the assassin whispered his name in a low voice laced with uncertainty. She placed her hands on the prince's chest, stopping him in his place, making him look down at her.

"Why?"

"Why are you like this? How can you be like this with me? With someone who was to murder you." -Haeun

"Stop." -Beomgyu

"Yeah, so what? I know you had every intention of killing me at first but I don't care about that. That's something that's normal in my life, Haeun. It doesn't phase me that the only reason why you were 'nice' to me was because of your job. You know what messes me up? The fact that even after all of that, you said you cared. You said it yourself. Most times, people would just treat me like some lifeless statue after their first time seeing how crazed i am but you...you didn't. You put up with my shit and after time you saw through me. You made me feel whole again after all the mess I went through. You treated me the same. You didn't treat me any differently because I was royal or because I seemed like a 'stuck up' person. You were honest with how I made you feel when I frustrated you and..I admire that."

"Haeun, don't you get it?"

"I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with every aspect of you. Your smile, your laugh, that certain way you hum when you comfort me, the way your eyes light up when you're amazed by the beauty of nature, the way you're kind to ones who deserve kindness and the way you are friendly to people who you don't even know. God, there's so much more I can list about you. I think it's amazing how you love your sister that much and would do anything for her. I love how you have a habit of jotting your thoughts down in your diary and how concentrated you look when you're faced with a challenge. I love how you make me feel. It's something I've never felt before but I just know that what I'm feeling for you is real. It's so fucking real."

"I've ignored it for so long, saying my feelings don't matter but the more I am in your presence the more my heart burns for you."

"The more I push it away, the stronger it gets."

Beomgyu had tears welled up in his eyes, trying his best to hold them back. He couldn't help but direct his face away from Haeun's line of sight but the girl used her hand and turned his face so that he could look at her.

"Beomgyu...what am I supposed to do with you." Haeun breathed out, dropping her gaze to the floor. Haeun wasn't expecting this much from the boy and it really melted her heart but deep down, there was something in her heart that didn't allow her to understand how a human being could love her in such a way and feel such deep emotions for her.

It was hard for her to wrap her mind around the thought that someone could have real feelings like that for someone like her.

She was stuck in a state of immerensis.

"Beomgyu," Haeun started off, unsure whether or not she should be straight up with her feelings or not but soon gave in since the only way for him to fully understand was if she were to be truthful.

"Beomgyu, I find it unfathomable how you could feel that way towards me. I find it bewildering how anyone would be able to harbor such feelings for me. It's..it's so frustrating knowing that you really are being truthful but I just can't accept the fact that you're in love with...me. I don't deserve such precious feelings you have for me.

( A/N: I love you so started playing while I'm writing this and I really wanna cry rn. I can't do this anymore.)

"I'm sorry Beomgyu..."

"I'm so sorry."

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

A/N
I feel like ending this chapter here. Only 733 words but I wanna be a menace so I'll end it off here :) hehehehehe

Okay but, I genuinely would like to know your thoughts on this entire fanfic so far.

Is it good? Bad? Not good but not bad? Superb? Needs better English? Could be better?

Please, I'd just like to say I am genuinely so thankful to all of you who read, vote and comment on this story. Your comments give me motivation to continue and I smile every time I see y'all comment on this book. I like knowing how you feel while reading the chapters. I like seeing your feedback. Love y'all so much fr fr

Bye bye now
Have a great day/ night