𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𓆩♡𓆪……✎

December 2nd,
It's been roughly around a month since I've been here and well I can firmly say I made progress. Not only am I slowly gaining Beomgyu's trust but I think I might've found out where he keeps his pendant when he's not wearing it. There is one thing that's bothering me though....about the one intruder that came before, looking for the pendant as well.

Why did he want it? For himself or because he was hired to steal it as well? I have to find out.

Side note, what the fuck, Taehyun is such a sweetheart! I can't believe he's best friends with Beomgyu- Beomgyu really has nice friends but I really don't know how they put up with his ass.

Anyways, my path to success is finally piecing together! I'll snatch that pendant and be out of here in no time! I'll be able to see my sister quicker than I expected-

"Ahem." A low voice broke out, snapping the girl's head up from being buried in her diary. Haeun quickly shut her book, pushing it aside as she watched the person lean on the frame of the glass doorway.

Her gaze softened when she made eye contact with him.

"Well hello there T-Taehyun." The girl said with a tiny smile, greeting the figure standing at the door. She still found it a bit weird calling him by his actual name so lightly but she had no problem with it.

"Sorry if I was disturbing you.." he let out a low sigh, tilting his head down to look at the girl who was sitting in the balcony she went to almost every night to clear her mind. "I just wanted to know if you want to join us." He added shyly, eagerly awaiting for her response.

"Hm? Us?" She asked, slightly confused. Of course she was confused. Kang Taehyun was talking to her so nicely after just meeting her a few hours ago. How could she not be a bit intrigued.

"Yeah, Kai, Beomgyu and I. We wanted to know if you were okay with joining us. Well- Kai and I wanted to know if you wanted to tag along. Beomgyu...he's not fully in the mood right now but his ass is still coming with us. We were planning on going down to an old lake we used to visit when we were younger. You don't have to come if you don't want to- but we-"

"I'd love to!" Haeun happily agreed, grinning over how he tried explaining it to her to assure her.

"Sometimes it's boring here so I don't mind tagging along." She voiced, lifting herself off of the chair she always sat at. She stuffed the book in her pocket and walked over to Taehyun.

"Yeah, we figured." He chuckled dryly, now walking alongside with the girl as they made their way through the halls.

It had been a few hours after they had their dinner in the dining hall with the king. It was somewhat awkward but they all managed to pull through. One thing very noticeable was the tension amongst the set of royals. It felt as though if one wrong word or answer slipped out something bad would happen at dinner. The king kept asking a bunch of question to make it less awkward but all he was doing was creating more tension and Haeun easily saw through it.

"Oh...I'm sorry if Beomgyu says any mean things to you. I just wanted to tell you that in advance."

"Hmm? Oh, I've already had my fair share of his comments so it's okay. He doesn't scare me." Haeun chuckled. Taehyun was a bit surprised at her response since most people never took Beomgyu and his behavior that lightly. As of what Taehyun knew, most people were afraid to talk to the Prince but Haeun...she wasn't so it did catch him off guard.