𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𓆩♡𓆪......✎

Quite a few days had passed since the late night incident and both of them, the prince nor his assassin spoke anything of it.

Haeun thought that Beomgyu wouldn't want to ever speak of it and Beomgyu thought she didn't want to speak of it because all she was doing was her job. It was very conflicting for both sides since they both thought the other had forgotten about it.

The days that passed had been quiet and ordinary like any other day but to Beomgyu, he was slowly losing his mind. As much as he told himself he didn't give a fuck about why she did it, he still wanted to know. He wanted to know what made her do it. He was hoping she'd bring it up but the girl never did.

"Haeun wanna come with us? Taehyun and I are gonna go out to the gardens. You know, get some fresh air, maybe." The blonde explained shyly, anticipating that Haeun's answer would be yes since she never turned down his requests to hang out but unfortunately she shook her head.

"No?" Kai mumbled in slight confusion at her silent response.

"I'm not feeling it today. I might just bury myself in books at the library. Sorry dude." Haeun said with a frown.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?!" Kai asked, lightly gripping onto the girl's shoulders, gazing at her directly in her eyes.

"Yah, I'm fine! I swear! I just don't feel like going out. You have Taehyun with you, isn't he enough to keep you company?"

"But you're so much funner..and I really-"

"Traitor." Taehyun's voice suddenly broke out from behind Kai. Taehyun's hands were around Kai's neck, playfully capturing him in a chokehold.

"This is what you do behind my back? You traitor. She's better than me, huh?" Taehyun started off in teasing manner whilst Kai tried to break loose from his chokehold.

"Guess she doesn't know yet. Should I tell her?" Taehyun said mischievously. Kai froze for a solid minute staring at his best friend with a deathly glare.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

Kai finally broke loose from his hold and was now trying to tackle Taehyun to the floor.

Tell her what? Hm? Her as in me? Well not everything's about me so...they could be referring to someone else. I am confused but I shall not question it.

"Well I'll let you two lovebirds sort out the matter. Have fun at the gardens!" Haeun grinned playfully whilst she waved at them, disappearing in the long empty halls to head to the library.

-

Hmmmm, what should I read today? Horror? Romance? Action? Maybe a bit with all genres? Ah, I am in the mood to read some cute shit even though it reminds me how terribly single I am. Well fuck it, romance it is!

Haeun breathed out shakily as she ran her fingers through the books on the shelf. Usually, she'd spend a lot of her free time hidden away in some corner of the library reading books. It was very peaceful and quiet. There was absolutely nothing there to bother her or distract her.

While lost imaging the words on the pages she read, Haeun flinched when she heard a loud thud from somewhere in the room. Huh? No one else usually comes here...maybe a book fell on its own? Wait no that's creepier..

The girl lazily brushed her thoughts aside and focused all her attention on the book once more.

She read, Daeun stopped for a minute, staring at a tall handsome guy who was frozen, watching her in shock.
Well who wouldn't be shocked. She was standing on the ledge of a bridge, loosely holding onto the rails. She was about to let go but a really gorgeous guy was watching her and she couldn't help but stare back at him.