𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

══☆⌒*

Thirty-three

ˏˋ°•*

"Huh? Who are these people and why are they following us?" Haeun mumbled to herself as she glanced at two men dressed in long, loose, dark clothing following them. They had been tailing them for a while now and Haeun had quickly caught on.

Beomgyu was slightly up front, eyes glimmering excitedly as he read every signboard next to him. He seemed to be more excited than Haeun to visit the town square. The prince was too infratuated in his own world, quietly observing the things around him in curiosity.

It's not like he's never been to his kingdom's town but he hadn't gone in so long that he forgot how it felt like to walk through crowds of people and look around shops and other places. The king kept him occupied with royalty duties that he had no chance to go on his own free will.

Haeun quickly flickered her eyes over the two men on each side of Beomgyu, discretely trying to distance herself from the royal so she could follow their stride. Beomgyu was too busy looking at things being sold at random shops that he hadn't noticed she wasn't close to him anymore.

"So fellas, would you mind telling me why you're following us?" The assassin asked with a sheepish grin. The two unidentified males looked annoyed.

The two strange men exchanged glances with each other before slightly nodding.

Hm? What--

Haeun instinctively leaned back, dodging a punch that took her completely off guard. She quickly raised herself up, flicking her hair behind her shoulders as she shared a sarcastic look at the pair.

"I won't ask again. Why are you following us?" The girl suddenly switched tones. She was now serious. They still didn't answer her and just kept their gazes locked on Beomgyu.

Who the fuck are these people? What do they want with Beomgyu?

"You'll regret ignoring me." Haeun whispered out evilly under her breath before doing something that caught both of the males off guard.

Since she was surrounded by crowds of people she had to be extra careful.

"Oh my god, what's that?!" The girl gasped, pointing down at one of the man's feet which made him look down as well.

Wrong move bitch

The girl clenched her fists tightly, swinging her hand with so much force. Her knuckles connected with the side of the man's face, making him stagger back due to the immense pain coming from his jaw. The other man beside her finally stepped in, charging at her with a knife in his hands. Haeun skillfully dodged his attacks, continuously punching the man in the same spot over and over again even though he tried blocking.

The assassin jabbed the man armed with the knife in his throat with her hands, watching him falter back in awe as he dropped the knife he was holding. He was silently coughing, gasping for breath all while gripping onto his paining neck.

The other man had recovered from the punch and picked up the knife, swinging it to the girl. She quickly disabled his movements, trapping his feet while immobilising his arms. She had him in a chokehold with the knife pressing against his neck. To others, it looked like she was hugging him from behind so she had nothing to worry about.

They were quietly fighting all while keeping up their pace behind Beomgyu who hadn't even realized what was going on.

Before she could question the guy in her arms, the one in front of her charged at her again. The assassin just loosened her grip on the man in her arms, aggressively shoving him forward onto his partner. The two men collided together, both falling to the floor, causing a scene.