𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𓆩𓆪......

"I'm so sorry Beomgyu.."

"Wait."

"Haeun, wait."

"Hear me out...please. Just give me time to show you how real my feelings are. I'll make you understand and believe that the love I have for you is something genuine and beautiful. I'm not forcing you into having to accept my feelings but at least give me a chance to show you that you have every reason to be loved by someone. You are no different than any other human being and you deserve to be given happiness."

Beomgyu paused, looking down at his fingers as they shook out of nervousness.

"I want to be the reason why you smile, why you laugh and even why you cry. I want to be the person who your heart beats for. I want to be the person who you yearn to be with. I want nothing more than to show you that someone is capable of loving you and can have real feelings for you. Trust me on this, will you?"

The assassin was paralyzed, unable to conjure up a single word to contradict Beomgyu's plea. Her body didn't allow her to speak so she was compliant to his ordain.

"Fine. I'll give you a chance. But your highness, please don't get your hopes up. I don't want to disappoint you." Haeun commented coldly before shifting her position on the bark of the tree.

Beomgyu looked down at her disheveled state, now fully aware of how he made her fumble with his lips and the sound of his voice. He for one was overjoyed, blushing at the thought of what happened earlier as it bounced around in his mind.

"God, the things I'm feeling right now-" The Prince muttered in a hushed tone, placing a hand over his mouth to hide the smile ghosting at his lips.

"What was that?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing- it's nothing."

"Well... anyway, we should really get going now. I somehow can't get rid of you so I guess we're stuck together. Now let's go get my sister."

-

"This is Midver's town square. It's not much but this is where I grew up after my parents died." Haeun explained casually as they trod lightly through the streets of the small square.

Beomgyu quietly listened to her, noting down every aspect of Haeun's life that he never knew about. He found it quite interesting how humble and kind she was even though she had to withstand so much cruelty in her life.

"Keep your head down, everyone knows who you are so it would cause a big fuss if you showed your face, your highness." The girl whispered out quietly, pulling Beomgyu closer to her side as they walked through the crowds of people quickly to get to their designated destination.

"Oi."

Beomgyu's tone of voice was cold and stern. He bit the inside of his cheek, a bit nervous at how his demeanor was trembling due to unwanted nervousness that blanketed him. He was getting shy for some reason even though he had clarified a situation similar to this so many times.

"Don't-" -Beomgyu

"Don't call you, your highness?" -Haeun

The assassin chuckled mischievously, raking her fingers through her hair to move it away from her face.

"I know, I know, I was just teasing you dumbass." Haeun giggled softly, patting the royal on the back.

"Heh, deceiver." -Gyu

"HEY- Don't call me that-!" -Haeun

"Why not? It suits you perfectly." -Gyu

"Hehe, my little murderous deceiver~" -Gyu

"I love that. It has a nice ring to it!" Beomgyu smirked wickedly, repeatedly blurting out the nickname multiple times to piss the girl off.

"Shut up." -Haeun

"My little monstrous deceiver~" -Gyu

"HEY-! I'll punch you if you mutter another word." Haeun folded her fingers into a fist, raising it up to Beomgyu's pretty face.

"Okay, wait wait I'll stop." The boy grumbled out bitterly, withdrawing himself slightly from her.

"You're still my cute lil deceiver though." He whispered out before putting a good distance between them so she wouldn't be able to catch him.

"Come back here you little runt-!" Haeun sprinted towards him, placing him in a chokehold between her arms.

"WAIT WAIT. I SURRENDERED. I SOLEMNLY SURRENDER." Beomgyu gasped for air, pleading for his life while still being trapped in between Haeun's arms.

Instead of keeping a low profile, Haeun and Beomgyu were causing a whole scene in the middle of the square. They were definitely trying their best to stay hidden. Yep.

"Alright, we're getting carried away here- we should definitely go before these people realize who you are." Haeun stated in a serious manner, shifting back her persona to calm and composed.

Beomgyu quickly brushed his clothes, fixing them back in place before he followed along Haeun's stride. They were back in serious mode.

"Just around the corner and we'll be there. Ugh it's been months since I saw her, wow." -Haeun

"Wait what if she hates me now? Oh my god, Beomgyu, what if she hates me for leaving her for so long!?" -Haeun

"What am I going to do??" -Haeun

Panic slowly crept in, making Haeun succumb to the horror of overthinking. She was starting to doubt herself.

"Hey hey, look it's going to be okay. I'm sure your sister understands why you were gone. She'll be happy to get to see you again. I promise." Beomgyu tried to comfort the assassin, engulfing her in an unexpected hug to console her.

"You're right. I'm just overthinking. It'll be fine." Haeun breathed out slowly, adjusting her breathing back to normal.

"If it wasn't for Youngjae, I don't know what would have happened to her all alone.." -Haeun

"Wait, Youngjae? You know him? HUH???" -Beomgyu

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

A/n
It's nighttime. I wrote this at night. It's so shit I wanna cry. Goodnight.

I'm sorry.