𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𓆩♡𓆪......✎

"Here is where we'll go our separate ways, Beomgyu."

Haeun mumbled out dully, preparing herself to exit the carriage.

The white painted carriage slowly stopped right at the end of the forested area, allowing for the vast flatlands to come into view. A few meters away from them was a tiny yet bustling town which was filled with lively chattering and laughter.

Haeun slowly made her way down from the top of the carriage, jumping down briskly onto the clayey pathway. Without even realising it, Beomgyu had already made his way to Haeun's side of the carriage just so that he could properly talk to her.

"Goodbye, Your Highn-" -Haeun

"What if I don't want to go?"

Haeun paused, frozen in place as she processed what the royal just said.

"...what-?" She questioned in surprise, confused at what Beomgyu had said.

"What if I don't want to leave your side? What if I wanna stay with you? What then?"

The prince slowly inched closer to the assassin who withdrew herself from him as he kept moving towards her. Soon enough they were off the clayey path and now onto grassy ground between trees.

"Beomgyu you can't- not after all of that." She complained, trying to convince him that his hypothetical question was foolish.

Instead of responding to her Beomgyu began grinning. His lips tugged into a small smile as he continued to gaze deeply into the assassin's emerald eyes.

"You really don't get it, do you?"

Closer and closer he came to her. Slowly but surely with a wicked grin plastered on his face.

Haeun's back finally came in contact with the bark of a tree. She couldn't go anywhere anymore. She was left staring up at the royal who had her trapped between his arms which were both by the side of her head.

"I..."

Beomgyu slowly tilted his head sideways, deliberately taking his time as he lowered his head down to the girl's neck. His eyes trailed up from her neck, up to her lips then to her eyes and back down to her neck again.

Haeun had no clue what the hell was happening but her body didn't dare move. She was physically unable to push the royal away. It was like she had fallen into Beomgyu's trance.

The girl watched as the boy's head lowered completely until his hot breath ghosted the surface of her skin on her neck. She was paralyzed by Beomgyu's actions but at the same time it was as though she wanted more. She wanted to feel more of whatever he was doing.

The royal's hand subconsciously made its way up to Haeun's face, tilting her chin up so that the prince would have full view of her neck.

She didn't resist.

She meekly allowed for it to happen.

Haeun closed her eyes tightly as she felt Beomgyu's breath against her skin once more but this time it was followed by his soft lips coming into contact with her skin.

He kissed the right side of her neck ever so softly but soon alternated his action by sucking on the spot where his lips connected. He pressed the girl against the tree harder with his body as he continued to suck her neck in such a ravishing way.

Quickly after, he finally pulled away. He slowly trailed his eyes up to meet hers before speaking.

"That's for knocking me out."

He grinned briefly as he observed the girl who was unable to keep her composure.

Before Haeun could even react he bent his head down again, tilting it in such an angle so that he could reach her neck again.

This time it was the left side.

His luscious lips came into contact with her skin once more, placing a light and simple kiss on her sensitive spot. Again he continued with his action from earlier, sucking seductively on her neck as he took all her senses away.

"Beom-gyu.." the assassin was barely able to mouth those words in a breathy tone. She bit the inside of her cheek, unable to stop the strong sensation that coursed through her body.

"Shhh." The boy whispered softly in a sultry manner, placing his finger over her lips.

His Highness looked down at Haeun's disheveled demeanor, smirking with satisfaction for what he had caused.

"Now that was for lying to me."

Now, the royal's eyes were glued to Haeun's lips.

He gazed down at the girl, tilting her head up so that she would look at him.

"You're being such a good girl." The prince chuckled in a breathy tone with his husky voice.

Haeun didn't know why but her body crumbled at the sound of his voice that resonated throughout her ears.

"God you're so fucking gorgeous.." Beomgyu groaned out in a needy voice before capturing Haeun's lips with his.

The soft and gentle kiss soon became passionate and aggressive as they both deepened it instinctively. Haeun's hand impulsively made its way to Beomgyu's hair behind his head, tugging onto it as they continued to make out. She slightly yanked his head back, gaining a mischievous look from the prince who in return rammed his body into hers, causing her to bite back a moan.

(GOOD FUCKING NIGHT IM DONE.)

Beomgyu broke the kiss, grinning at the assassin.

"That's for bewitching my heart and soul."

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

A/N
OKAY UHM- I THINK I'LL STOP THE CHAPTER THERE BEFORE I RUIN THE MOOD WITH THE UPCOMING SCENE. BYE I CAN'T.

Nah cuz it's currently almost 1 in the morning- OFC I'D BE TEMPTED TO WRITE SHIT LIKE THIS AT THIS HOUR- Look I'm sorry for the grammatical errors if there's any BUT I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND POST THIS CUZ MEEN ABLE CHECK THIS CHAP TO MAKE SURE IT MAKES SENSE.

Also- no hate if this is bad cuz idk how to write this type of shit. I'm bad at it. But I tried.

GOODNIGHT CHILDREN.
HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT
y'all are precious bye bye now