𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

══☆⌒*

Thirty-five

ˏˋ°•*

Haeun whipped out her diary, laying flat on the bare grassy ground under dangling flowers in the fresh, calming flower garden at the back of the humongous castle.

It has been couple hours since they came back from shopping around in the town square. Kai and Taehyun had insisted that they both buy the girl something and even though she dismissed their kindness they didn't listen to her. She ended up getting a cute bracelet and a bunch of stuffed animals from Kai and a bunch of snacks from Taehyun.

As for Beomgyu...he had gifted her a....?

Flashback

Guys! I'm telling you getting me all of this was unnecessary BUT I'm keeping all of em and there's no take backs!" Haeun giggled, holding onto her gifts tightly. She loved them. She absolutely adored the little stuffed animals Kai had gifted her and the bracelet was just gorgeous. She didn't understand why he was willing to spend so much money on it just for her but what else could she do other than wholeheartedly accept it?

Taehyun just bought a whole bunch of snacks he enjoyed and gave her. She was very excited to try them since Taehyun himself told her they were amazing.

While those three were exchanging stuff they bought together, Beomgyu had disappeared from their company. He was wandering around, looking for something to give her as well. He didn't want to be the only one who didn't gift her something.

-

"Hold up...where did the brat go?" The assassin asked jokingly, scanning the room for the prince.

"I'M...h-here!" Beomgyu spoke up, randomly popping up behind the girl, scaring her a little. He hid his hands behind him, innocently looking at the three of his friends. They judged him with much suspicion because of his unusual behaviour but continued on with their conversation.

"So I think we're done here. Are we all contented with how we spent our time?" The girl asked. She was basically turning into the mom of the group, looking after them all while joining in on their chaotic madness.

"Yes ma'am." Kai answered meekly, flashing her a cheesy grin.

"Good, and you two?" She turned to Taehyun and Beomgyu who stole glances at each other before fixing their attention on her.

"Yes." Both of them answered in unison, nodding contentedly.

"Okay! Let's get out asses back to the castle because I'm tired!" Haeun said energetically, even though she was indeed exhausted.

Kai and Taehyun began walking, following suit behind the girl quietly while Beomgyu stayed put.

"Maybe I can carry you in my arms until we reach the carriage..?" Kai asked straightforwardly, winking at Haeun mischievously. The girl gasped, hitting Kai's shoulder playfully while telling him to stop teasing her.

"What? You're gonna give up on this great opportunity?"

"Yah! I'm too heavy...you'd probably drop me!" Haeun countered Kai who couldn't help but continue playing along childishly.

"Taehyun! Take Taehyun! Carry him, not me!"

"Taehyun? Well-"

"Yes boy, carry me. I'm a king."