𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𓆩𓆪......✎

1st person pov

Haeun

(WARNING?? UHH INTIMATE STUFF AHEAD??)

My eyes were stuck on Beomgyu's, watching intently as his gaze glazed over my face showing no signs of disgust. The feeling of relief washed over me and the knot in my stomach was beginning to unravel on its own. I let out a heavy breath I didn't know I was holding in. My mind felt less clouded and all the negative, overthinking thoughts that danced around grew tired and had vanished.

His words brought me so much comfort and he didn't even know how badly I longed to hear it. Especially from him.

I watched as his fingertips brushed over the injuries that greeted my face harshly with the softness of his touch. It was as though they were on fire, and the skin to skin contact made me slightly tense without realization. I liked the way his hands felt on me. I wanted to feel more of his hands on me. On my body. I wanted him to tou—fuck! No...what the hell am I thinking??

I was already crumbling just by his mere touch. He hadn't even done anything the least sexual but I was already fantasizing about what his hands could do. This was embarrassing of me. To think about something like that? Had I no shame?

Beomgyu's hand dropped from my face, and were now still at his sides. "Beomg-" The hot feeling of his hand was now  slowly tracing up my bare thighs catching me so off guard that I almost let out a breathy exhale. My voice cracked and I slammed my eyelids shut, trying so hard to hide the burdening embarrassment that fell upon my shoulders.

I opened my eyes sheepishly, stealing a glance at the prince, now noticing a mischievous glimmer in his eyes and a fraction of a smirk tugging at his lips. He was enjoying this. Doing this to me. Making me feel this way.

His hand continued gliding up more, ghosting my inner thighs with his warmth radiating off of his palms. His fingers circled around the many scars that were scattered on my leg.

"Your scars", Beomgyu began in a breathy tone. A grin played at his lips while his face was just mere inches away from mine. "They're what makes you...you." Beomgyu's fingers continued to draw circles around my thigh whilst his other hand found its way crawling up my neck, grabbing a fitful of my hair in his bare hands. He tilted my head back slightly by tugging on my hair but in no way was he harsh with it.

He was forcing me to look him directly in his eyes while he traced his hands over my body. "Are you enjoying this, darling?" He asked in a low raspy voice, running his fingers along the upper half of my thighs. This simple act sent electric shockwaves throughout my body and I couldn't help but subconsciously beg for more.

A toned down grunt escaped from my lips as I tried to bite back the full volume. I could just feel Beomgyu's eyes all over me, taking in everything about my body with just simply the towel draped over it. His eyes beamed with a hidden desire that he seemed to be keeping at bay but, the more I fidgeted, the more the towel became loose and was slowly exposing more and more of my chest. I could sense the self control he tried so hard to exude but that wasn't what I wanted right now. For him to be a good boy, well—not in that sense at least. I didn't want that. I needed him. I needed him in a way that was indescribable.

All other thoughts that ran through my mind dissipated and I only had one drive. My body was yearning for it and I could tell he wanted it too. With my back pressed against the cupboard, guarded in place, I wrapped my arms around the Prince's neck, pulling him forward and ramming his body onto mine.