𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

══☆⌒*。

Thirty-seven

ˏˋ°•*

Haeun spent the rest of her afternoon with Kai and Taehyun, helping the two boys pick out royally designed suits for some odd reason. Though she was a bit confused why they needed her help, she didn't quite ask them out right. She was unsure why they were picking out suits in the first place.

"Uh...why am I even needed here??" The girl finally asked, throwing her hands up in the air. She sprawled out on the couch, taking up all the space, not allowing Kai to sit.

"You're a girl and we need help. Also, can you shove over, you're literally taking up all the space to sit." Kai complained in a whiny voice.

"Seriously? What would I know about suits??" Haeun continued, still ignoring Kai's plea to move over.

"Well, you could pick out the best ones for us so then we won't look like idiots when we arrive!" Taehyun intervened, holding up two suits in his hands. One was dark blue and the other was pure white with gold accents.

"Yeah, what he said." Kai concluded dully, resorting to pushing the girl over so that he could finally sit down.

"Arrive where? What are you guys even talking about?" The assassin sat up, folding her hands over her chest in confusion.

"Oh shit...I don't think she knows." Kai mumbled under his breath, eyes widening as he looked at Taehyun.

"Well shit- maybe he's going to tell her at dinner? No wait-! Fuck, I forgot she's not royalty, like us!" Taehyun cursed under his breath, making his way over to Kai, sitting on the arm of the couch. Both boys looked sad.

"Guys, can you explain what the hell you're talking about?!"

"Yeah so, every year, Minhyung hosts a royal banquet and he invites royals from different kingdoms to join him. It's kinda like a get-together feast? Most royals go there to like form alliances and shit but the main event of the banquet is the ball! I heard most royals who go there get paired up and married or some shit.." Kai explained the best he could even though it was quite a shit explanation.

"Minhyung as in Lee Minhyung? As in Mark Lee? As in the king of Rivern? As in that hot ass king who lives in a castle that's absolutely magnificent that anyone would want to stay there for the rest of their lives??"

"Well, maybe not so sugarcoated but yes!" Kai mumbled, jealous of how she was practically drooling over Mark.

"So he has banquets annually for royal get-togethers? Is that what you're saying?" Haeun questioned, receiving nods from both Taehyun and Kai as confirmation.

"Ohhhhhh, so that's why you need me to help you. What, are y'all bad with the ladies or something? Or should I say the ladies and the gentlemen?" The girl grinned, wiggling her brows at the two boys.

"Yah, that's not it-! We just need your help to make us look even more stunning than we do. Maybe with your help, Tae and I can actually get dates for our dance this time!" Kai added, dismal, bowing his head down.

"What...no don't tell me the other times you guys didn't have dates..?" Haeun gasped in shock when they answered her.

"No way! How could they do this to you guys! Come here!" Haeun called out to the two, engulfing them in a group hug to comfort them.

"I'd definitely dance with both of you, without a doubt! You're both angels! How could anyone reject my precious Hyuka or my sweet Terry??!" The girl continued, showering them with compliments which surely boosted their egos.