𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𓆩𓆪......✎

Beomgyu staggered back with Haeun in his arms. Her body was weak, almost lifeless as if she was practically dead. The chains that restrained her in place were ripped off from their bolts in the concrete floor and her hands and legs were free from being shackled. Her eyes were still wide open, like if she was in shock from seeing a ghastly apparition.

"Haeun...please wake up."

"Don't do this to me. Not now. Not today. I can't handle this. Not when it's you. Please-!"

The royal lifted the girl up but his body was weakened from seeing her in such a state that he fell to his knees, with her still secured in his arms. His heart yearned to hear her voice. He just had to know that she was okay. He just wanted her to respond to him. To at least feel the warmth of her skin against his, but it wasn't like that. Her body was as cold as ice and her skin was rough and bruised. Beomgyu's heart shattered at the sight of her beaten up face.

"He did this to you."

"He did this."

"That motherfu-"

Beomgyu's body instinctively turned around to face Yeonjun but he had now noticed that the male was nowhere in sight. He had completely disappeared from the prince's line of sight. This just made Beomgyu angrier. Much more than he already was.

"Haeun, wait here. I'll be back." The royal gracefully placed her in a corner, allowing for her body to lean on the wall to keep her upright. He gently brushed the stray strands of hair away from her face, tucking it softly behind Haeun's ear. His gaze softened as his eyes searched hers for a simple assurance of life, and nothing felt more stress relieving than seeing a tear sparkle at the brim of the assassin's eyes.

Beomgyu felt his body break down as the feeling of relief flushed through his veins. His heartbeats were much more controlled and normal as his gaze continuously fell upon Haeun's face.

She's okay.

She's alright.

She's going to be okay.

After an entire minute of reassuring himself, Beomgyu's  emotions prior to finding the girl flipped back into place.

Rage.

Animosity.

Simply pure hatred.

Nothing but the overcoming feeling of relentless rage surged through Beomgyu's veins as he picked himself up from off of the cold, dirty floor of the warehouse. He only had one thing on his mind and it was to eradicate Yeonjun's existence from this beautiful planet.

To Beomgyu, murder was an unforgivable crime that should not go unpunished but nothing could ever be more forgivable than killing Choi Yeonjun for hurting the most precious beloved of his life. The bane of his existence. The person who gave his life meaning again. The person who made him feel the need for change.

There was nothing in the world that Beomgyu hated more than seeing Haeun in pain and he was not going to let that pest live life however he wanted after doing such a thing to the love of his life.

Beomgyu made his way outside without hesitation. His fingers were clenched tightly around a piece of broken metal that he found lying on the floor in the old warehouse. Nothing was going to stop him from doing what was rushing through his veins. The voices that whispered continuously in his mind were overbearing that it was driving him insane too. His drive was to kill. To kill for his love. To kill for her sake.

(guys bffr I know this is toxic as shit and all and we should not condone this behavior but its fictional so like LETS GOOOOOOOO. when he would kill for her>>>>)