𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅

𓆩𓆪……✎

Squinting her eyes as the beams of sunlight brightened her room, Haeun was still in a daze after being awoken from her deep slumber. Rubbing her eyes, the girl slowly climbed out of bed in her nightgown with her hair in an untidy mess.

Instinctively, the girl checked the time, eyes widening when she realized she had overslept due to staying up really late with Kai, both watching the stars while getting to know each other more.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh goddd! I'm late!" The girl cursed, fumbling to walk properly due to still being partially asleep. She somehow managed to reach the bathroom door, pulling it open to quickly brush her teeth and take a warm shower.

After finishing in under 20 minutes, Haeun was now standing in front of Beomgyu's doorway properly dressed for her job.

Breakfast.

"Your highness? May I come in?" The girl asked, lightly tapping her feet on the floor awaiting for the prince to answer but all she got in return was utmost silence.

"Your highness?" She called out once more in a louder tone, rapping rhythmically on the door but there was still no reply.

Ugh- this runt-

"Look- I'm coming in- I swear to god if you're naked or something right now I'm not to be blamed because you're not answering. I'm just doing my job...ensuring you're alive and well treated!" Haeun babbled off, making herself clear. Unfortunately for her, stating that made a very disturbing picture of Beomgyu pop into her mind, making the girl want to puke.

"I'm entering your room Mr Choi Beomgyu." The girl exclaimed once more in a hesitant tone, sucking in a deep breath of annoyance.

Please tell me he's actually dead this time-!

Slowing inching for the handle of the door, Haeun's heart was rapidly beating in her chest, hoping so badly that his door was locked but unfortunately it wasn't. Tightly shutting her eyes, the girl slowly pushed the door open, letting his name fall from her lips in a low incoherent whisper.

"P-prince Beomgyu...?" She called out, peeking into his room. Suddenly, all she heard was the sound of breaking ceramic before processing what happened. Her eyes slowly trailed over next to her, glaring at the broken vase that scattered the polished floor. She didn't even flinch when he threw the vase and it was very out of character since the Soojin she was pretending to be wasn't at all that brazen. Pulling herself back into character, Haeun placed a hand over her heart, trying to fake being scared. Who knew after all those years of training would make the girl to be this unfathomable and brave.

"What preposterous behavior!" She grumbled, contorting her face in shock as she glared at the Prince who was coldly shooting daggers at the girl.

"I told you to leave me the heck alone." He huffed out, giving the girl an icy stare.

"I'm afraid I can't do that your highness-"

"Just shut the hell up and leave me alone!" He yelled, pelting another vase at the wall beside the girl, almost hitting her face. This time, she saw it coming but still didn't move, allowing for it to shatter all around her.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Haeun maneuvered her way around the broken ceramic that were dispersed on the floor, exiting the room without consolidation.