𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

𓆩♡𓆪......✎

The next day, surprisingly, Haeun wasn't awoken by herself but by the sound of light whispering coming from beside her. She instinctively shifted in her bed, pressing the pillow over her face as she let out a low groan, ignoring the unknown whispers. Her eyes were still tightly shut and her body was too drained to lift herself off her bed so soon.

Just a little longer...I need more sleep-

Haeun curled up under her blanket, face contorting in irritation as the weird whispers continued.

"Hey come on shut up before you wake her up!"

"Why me?? Why not you?? Why do I have to get it?"

"Uh, because, if I accidentally wake her up she's going to have a mini heart attack thinking she did something wrong because I'm a king and if she wakes up filled with anger she's gonna take it out on you, the person who awoke her."

"Hey that's-!"

"Shhhhh and go get the thing!"

"Don't wake whom? Y'all were being so loud I couldn't finish my dream-! Bro, I was about to meet them." I was about to meet my parents. It felt so real...

Everything was so bright around me and I felt so light. I felt like I had nothing else to worry about. I felt...like I was dead. They were standing there, with open arms as they watched me with smiles on their faces. It was them! It was my mother and father! But...why did I feel like I was dead? I felt like whatever I was chasing after was over and that I tried my best...

"Ugh!" The assassin grumbled out, clumping up her messy hair in her hands, tugging at it in annoyance. She didn't know why she dreamt that and it was weird. She had never dreamt something like that before and the feeling she had whilst she was there- it was something she couldn't describe.

"Oh shit. We're doomed." Muttered a disheveled Kai, stepping away from the girl who was now glaring at them with a sinister look. Haeun was a bit surprised to see both of them in striped pajamas, a smile was etched on her lips as she looked at them up and down.

"What shit were you girlies trying to pull? You two look like a bunch of kids.." she said teasingly, lifting herself off of her bed. As she inched forward they inched backwards, faces frozen in fright.

"Taehyun you caused this!" Kai grumbled out. "You couldn't keep quiet for just couple minutes-! Now look! We look like we're about to kidnap her and steal her."

"Correction, it looks like she's about to murder us and hide our bodies." Taehyun laughed nervously, slowly stepping away to make his way towards her door.

"YAH! What were you guys doing in my room!?" Haeun spat out, sprinting behind the two who exited the room in a rush. "What thing were you looking for!?" She continued loudly as she followed both of them down the halls.

"We swear we weren't trying to snoop!" Kai said through heavy breaths as he tried keeping up his pace with Taehyun who was a bit further ahead.

"Yeah!! Please believe us! We were just trying to get- to get Beomgyu's coat back."

"Oh."