𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

══☆⌒*

Thirty-two

ˏˋ°•*

"I'm telling you guys something is wrong with me." -Beomgyu

"Hmm? Care to elaborate?" -Kai

"Yeah, what exactly do you mean?" -Taehyun

"I-I..." Beomgyu paused, unable to conjure up the words to explain his situation.

"Take your time." -Kai

"I've been feeling weird lately- like it's not like I'm sick it's something so different and I can't--"

"WHAT'S UP BITCHES!?"

Beomgyu fell silent upon the entry of Haeun. He was finally about to tell Kai and Taehyun about the weird feeling he gets when she was there but now the very person who was giving him the problem interrupted him.

After Beomgyu had gotten his answer in the library he did try distancing himself from her. He was afraid he'd do something he'd regret if he kept on hoping she could like him too, as a friend of course. Even though these past days he hadn't talked to her normally, he still happened to accidentally bump into her way too often.

"OH hey Soojin!" -Kai

"Hey greenie!" -Taehyun

Greenie? Is that the nickname Tae gave her?

"Hello Terry! Hey Hyuka!" Haeun waved at them, grinning widely in excitement.

The place became silent as her eyes met that of Beomgyu's. Instead of shutting up, Beomgyu spoke up.

"Good morning," Was all he limited himself to saying, followed by a nod. Haeun weakly smiled at him and greeted him in return.

Well shit just got sooo awkward... -Haeun

"So...uh, I was informed that today the four of us are allowed to head down to town square. The king's orders of course. So what do you guys think? Wanna come with?" The girl explained happily, prancing around the room the four of them would hang around in when they had time to kill.

"Who would say no to that?" Kai chuckled, going over to Haeun's side. "Count me in!"

"This castle is kinda stuffy so I don't mind taking a walk." Taehyun commented, now standing next to Kai and Haeun.

The three of them were now looking at Beomgyu. He was the only one who didn't say whether he wanted to go or not.

"Yeah I don't think-"

"Shut up, you're coming with us dumbass!" Kai and Taehyun said in unison, pulling Beomgyu next to them.

"Well, let's meet at the front in...15?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Soojin if you want anything I can buy em for you, you know." Kai winked playfully at the girl who just hit him on the shoulder in return.

"Yah! I made my own money too, you know! Who would've known this job pays so well-!" Haeun giggled. Indeed she did make a lot of money off of being Beomgyu's personal servant and she was thinking to send most to her sister and Youngjae back home.

"Oi oi....mind sharing?" Taehyun asked devilishly, raising a brow at the girl.

"Aren't you a king? Aren't you super rich? Go ask Beomgyu- uh I mean his highness for money! Mine isn't abundant like yours." Haeun complained childishly which made Taehyun and Kai laugh.