𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𓆩♡𓆪……✎

"What happened?! What- Beomgyu!? Jisu!?" The king suddenly burst into the room, eyes widening IN shock as he watched his son bawling his eyes out in front of his wife who wasn't showing any signs of movement.

"F-father..." Beomgyu cried out, wrapping his hands around the king who was standing still, watching his now dead wife lying on the bed.

"I- I don't know what happened...after I gave her the pills she just collapsed...f-father..did I do something wrong?? Is this my fault?" Beomgyu stuttered through his agonizing sobs.

The king looked down at his son, then back up at the woman lying on the bed.

"You killed your fucking mother! You killed my wife! You-" the man pushed Beomgyu away, leaving the child overflowing with confusion and shock.

"Father..?" Beomgyu mumbled out softly, eyes shining with tears as he looked up at the man who's face contorted in disgust.

"You're a fucking monster! How could you kill your own mother!? You gave her the wrong set of pills on purpose, didn't you?!" The man tightly grabbed onto Beomgyu's collar, ruffing the little child up to the point where Beomgyu was so scared that he couldn't even speak.

"Father I didn't-"

"Shut up! How can you deny this?! Have you forgotten what happened last time?? You gave her the wrong set of pills! You almost killed her back then...but now, now you've succeeded! Is this what you want?! You monster!"

"But father..please listen!" Beomgyu suddenly shouted but his father didn't even spare him time to explain. He had already concluded that the boy murdered his own mother.

"I want you to speak nothing of this matter. If people find out...shit is going to get worse. They'll hate you. Do you want them to see how much of a monster you are?! Your mother didn't deserve this!"

The king left the room without consoling his own son. He quickly turned against the boy without even listening to what he had to say.

"I k-killed her? This is all my fault...? I was sure to double check the pills!"

"Mother's dead because of me?"

"I'm a monster?"

Back to present time~

Beomgyu got up from lying down, bottling up his tears and emotions. He let out a low sigh, brushing his hair back with his fingers as he observed the orange sunset.

The 20 year old royal was tired of living. He felt numb most of the times. He hadn't felt the warmth of a calming hug in years.

The royal dusted out his clothes, picking up the broken set of twigs and flowers in his hand, sighing in disappointment. This was the second time he let his emotions take over him, making the handmade structure break into pieces once again.

Ah, I keep crushing it. When will I ever complete my creation?

Beomgyu quietly made his way back inside of the castle, headed straight towards his room. He kept his head bowed as he silently strutted in the hallways but all of a sudden he was pulled into a dark corner.