𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𓆩𓆪......✎

Stepping foot onto the grounds of the castle, Haeun was slightly on edge as she walked up to the door. She had somehow convinced the woman to allow her to take her place without making it seem any least suspicious. The girl was pretty good at putting up a facade, so it was quite easy to lie to them and somehow, the woman had allowed her to take over her job.

"Kang Soojin" Haeun breathed out, repeating the name she'd now be called. If she was to pose as the woman she'd have to be exactly like how her application described her.

Gaining atrocious looks from the two guards at the front door, Haeun stood her ground, sucking in a breath of confidence.

"Good day--" the girl was immediately cut off by the sudden opening of the doors.

"I was told that today she would be arriving, sir." A man with brown, slightly wavy hair said, busting through the door. He was talking to another person, a tall pale skinned dude with bleached hair and a pretty face.

"Oh?" Both of them stopped, turning their heads to look at the amused girl.

"Might you be Kang Soojin?" The blonde haired boy asked, looking at Haeun from head to toe.

"Yes sir." Haeun responded dully, observing them in silence. He doesn't look like the prince-

"Ah, she's finally here! God, we thought you'd never come." The brown hair dude continued, outstretching his hand for the girl to shake it.

"My apologies." Haeun responded, bowing her head a little.

Gosh, both of these guys are exquisitely fine! Maybe staying here won't be that bad after all.

"This way, Ma'am." The blonde one spoke up, leading the girl inside the castle.

Upon entering, the girl's eyes scanned the open room that was highlighted with golden accents and beautiful flowers painted on the walls. The thin golden curtains sparkled as the rays of sunlight illuminated the room. The furniture were of antique style and perfectly layed out in every corner. The entire room screamed rich.

"Leo I can take it from here." The blonde haired boy said, shooing away the other male that accompanied him. Walking side by side with him, Haeun's attention was captured by how beautiful the interior of the castle looked.

"I'm Huening Kai but you can call me Kai. I hate when people call me sir." He chuckled, keeping his gaze upfront as he walked.

"Oh, my bad si- Kai." Haeun laughed, stealing a glance at his side profile. Damn! How is this kid so pretty- my eyes are watering just by looking at him..

"Is there something the matter ma'am?" Kai asked, flickering his eyes over at Haeun's calm figure.

"Oh n-no" she mumbled, blinking back the random tears. "By the way, you can call me Ha- Soojin." Almost slipping up, Haeun mentally scolded herself by the small mistake.

"Sure!" Kai hummed cutely, flashing a tiny smile at the girl.

"Now, this job you've been given is something very important. It's the Prince of Nethilor you're dealing with so I advise you, please be respectful and obedient. The prince isn't that bad and though we've changed personal servants for like 8 times already you shouldn't be discouraged." Kai continued, running his fingers through his hair as he tried assuring the girl.

Haeun stayed silent as Kai explained her duties to her.

"This is where you'll be staying." Kai gestured to a locked door, awaiting for the girl to open it. They had walked to the west wing of the building, formally chatting about how things in the castle worked and what she was expected to do.