𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆

𓆩𓆪......✎

"Wh-what the hell-! Beomgyu, what's going on?!" The brown-haired male that was almost too close to the royal retorted in shock, still not fully recovered from what took place right before his eyes. Beomgyu plopped himself down on the bed, propping his hand behind his head in an x to keep his head up. He stared blankly at the ceiling, trailing his eyes over the peeled paint that was trying to escape the heat of the roof above. A mere sigh escaped from his parted lips as he adjusted his eyes to the figure that had retracted silently, now standing in the corner of the room, observing the prince. 

"Tell me Yeonjun. Do you think you're a good person or a bad person?" His highness asked calmly, now sitting up on the edge of the bed, facing the male. His eyes were unmoving, stuck on Yeonjun's ominous presence. The male that towered in the darkness slowly inched closer to the single light source illuminating the room. They both exchanged glances with each other, no words were spoken up until that point. The tension in the room was like a seal that was soon about to break, letting out whatever it was to come through. It was as if they knew something was going to take place, just that they had to be careful. 

Yeonjun's mouth was slightly agape, but nothing came out. He was trying his best to suppress a chuckle that was forming in his mouth. His eyes rolled back grossly, and his hands made their way up to his pockets, hiding them away inside. "That's not something I can decide." 

Beomgyu smirked upon hearing his response, using his hands to push his body from off of the bed. He slowly made his way towards Yeonjun who was watching his every move. 

"I actually like that response, but I don't respect it, especially coming from a person like you." Beomgyu grimaced, fixated on the way Yeonjun's expression hardened all of a sudden. "Do you know why that is?" 

"At first, I was really hellbent on going against what Haeun was saying because she was the only one that didn't trust you. From the very beginning she was mindful of your behaviour and attitude and kept telling me not to trust you...but I was fixated on thinking that you might be different...That you weren't hiding what you truly were."

"I got into a fight with her over this all because of you. She walked out on me and told me she needed 'time alone'. She was trying to better herself for me...! Me! When clearly it should have been the opposite. Yeonjun, for the last time. I'm going to ask you this question, I'm going to give you a chance to prove that she's wrong and that we didn't have that fight for nothing."

"Do you know where Haeun is?"

Yeonjun chuckled mockingly, raking his fingers through his hair as a sigh escaped from his lips. He stood with his hands against his back, subtly reaching for the dagger that was strapped on the inside sleeve of his left arm.

"Beomgyu. My dear Beomgyu. What have you become? Is this how your father trained you to be? So... pathetic? So open to the feeling of love? You're becoming such a pathetic coward! And it's all because of...of that girl." Yeonjun said dully, finishing his own sentence with a scoff. "But that doesn't change the fact that you're a monster, Beomgyu. You killed your mother. YOU KILLED HER! You will never be able to change what you are. Never. Once a killer, always a killer. You're a crazy cold-blooded killer. That's why your father sent that girl to assassinate you, but you 'fell' for her?! What a joke...! Do you think she has changed you? Did you see what you did to my partner? You just snapped her neck like it was nothing. Beomgyu, you can't change what you are. You're a bad person. You're just like me. YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME BEOMGYU!" Yeonjun was going berserk, his eyes were wide open, staring at the boy in a menacing manner. 

"I'm nothing like you Yeonjun." Beomgyu slowly began undoing the buttons on the sleeves of his shirt to give him more flexibility. "You're still trying to fight for my father's approval. You still work for him. You're his minion. He could care less about you. I've moved on from that stupid hope of trying to please a man like him. If you knew any better, you'd leave that life behind too but I don't expect you to because who's gonna make you feel like you're useful if my father doesn't give you his tasks to do?"

"You're nothing without him." -Beomgyu

"Shut up." -Yeonjun

"You're the pathetic one." -Beomgyu

"You're the weak one." -Beomgyu

"Just shut up!!" -Yeonjun

"Haeun's just like you- I should've just killed her and-"

Beomgyu scrambled Yeonjun's collar as those words echoed in his ear. He was still in the process of understanding what Yeonjun had said but his body completely launched forward on instict just because her name was spoken.

"What did you just say?!" He glared at the brown-haired male who was looking at him with a smirk. The royal's hand was folded into a fist, hovering over the man's face in anticipation.

"Ooou she's more fiesty that you. How cute."

"Choi Yeonjun. What the fuck did you do to Haeun?!"

"Should I toy with you, the way I toyed with her?"

"And to think I was going easy on you. I should've just listened to Haeun from the start. I was so stupid!" Beomgyu tilted his head back, inhaling deeply to gather his composure.

"Never talk about my girl like that."

Yeonjun received a solid blow from Beomgyu where his fist was connected to the left side of his face. The inferior male staggered back abruptly, wincing from the sudden pain that surged throughout his face. His hands were now revealed from behind him, a shiny silver dagger with the engraving of Nethilor's crest was engraved on the blade. Yeonjun wielded the dagger skillful, preventing Beomgyu from landing any blows to his body.

"Hah, I guessed right. Of course, my father would still be able to track my whereabouts." The royal scoffed, flicking his raven hair away from his face.

Yeonjun pressed his hand against the nightstand behind him, balancing half his weight on the countertop while he maneuvered his body to land a roundhouse kick to the prince's abdomen, knocking the air out of him.

Picking himself up from off the floor, Beomgyu positioned himself into the stance that Haeun taught him, closing his eyes for a split second to picture her face to motivate him. Swiftly, Beomgyu was able to create an opening in Yeonjun's defence system, jabbing him in the nose, breaking it without a second thought.

The male hissed, pinching the bridge of his nose as blood began to gradually ooze out of it. Beomgyu's eyes were quick to notice the bruises on the man's knuckles, a million questions and thoughts plaguing his already distraught mind.

"You hurt her, didn't you."

"Her screams were like music to my ears."

Beomgyu was absolutely enraged by Yeonjun's answer, now fueled with more hatred for the man than before.

"I swear to god if a single mark on her body is because of your doing...I will kill you Yeonjun. I will fucking kill you in the slowest, most humiliating way possible. And I hope you beg for mercy. I hope you get down on your knees like a dog and beg for her forgiveness...because if you don't. Yeonjun you'll wish you were never alive. Now, where is she? What did you do to her?" 

"You really think I'm going to tell you where she is? After all of the effort I put in? After coming this far? You really think I'd hand her over to you? Pffffft." 

"Well, I was trying to give you the easy way out, but I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." 

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

A/N
SO UHHHHHH NEW CHAPTER BUT. I GOT A BRACELET FROM MY CRUSH FOR MY BIRTHDAY. (idk guys but i think he wants me) it's so pretty too wtf. I didnt know guys were capable of doing things like this. WIHREHROHSDIRGSDISIJSES i still can't belive that happened but yeah...hope yall enjoy the chap?