𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𓆩♡𓆪......✎

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Beomgyu intervened, attracting the attention of the two of his friends and the Cafe owner, Soobin. "He has to be talking about Jisung. Think about it! Jisung is the only other person who was allowed contact with Haeun. That's how he got the pendant from her. But...why would she take it?" The prince babbled on, lost in deep thought as he tried to crack the code. 

The three males stood in the cafe in a long dreary silence as they tried to think of any valid reason why Haeun would ever do such a thing. Just the thought of her still actually working for the King made Beomgyu disgusted and he hated that his mind had possibly allowed such a thought to form. No one was going to say it but of course they were all thinking about it. It was a possibility, but they were all hoping that it certainly wasn't true. 

"Guys...I think I know what's going on! Fuck! There's no way she'd do that-!" -Beomgyu 

"What?" -Kai 

"What is it?" -Taehyun

"She's trying to kill the King." -Beomgyu 

"HUH? By herself??" -Kai 

"That doesn't make any sense--" -Kai 

"Yes, it does you dumbass. You're so slow bro." -Taehyun 

"Let me break it down for you. She was trying to persuade us to let her join us when we were to leave for our mission with the King. And, Beomgyu said no, remember? And she got mad and called us dipshits or whatever. I don't know man she seemed pretty confident in herself too about us needing her help, so I think Beomgyu's actually right about this." Taehyun patiently explained, ensuring that he was perfectly clear with the details so that Kai wouldn't have to jog his already terrible memory to recall the incident. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Yep that makes sense now." Kai chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head out of frustration now at the new situation at hand. "WAIT! THAT MEANS SHE IS GOING TO DO THIS BY HERSELF! BEOMGYU WE--" Kai was starting to panic after his mind finally processed everything that was going on. "Yes. Yes, I know. God I just hope she's actually still at the castle right now. I hope she hasn't done anything yet. I hope we aren't too late." Beomgyu interjected, his voice sounding low and steady to hide his stifling anxiousness. 

"Well, what the hell are we waiting on? We have to head back asap!" The most exalted friend stated, snapping both Beomgyu and Kai out of their tiny spiral. 

"Seems like you guys have a lot to deal with, girl problems and all of that. Everything's on the house, no need to pay Your Highnesses." Soobin finally spoke up, reminding them of his undermining presence. "Oh, I haven't forgotten about what you've done, mister. You pull shit like that again and I will make sure your business, both of them as a matter of fact, crumble. You understand me? Don't go scamming people, Soobin. Now, get everything ready for us. We're leaving." Taehyun instructed him in such a way that anybody who thought he was sexy would fumble if they were to hear him act like that. 

-

I'm gonna kill him! I'm going to make his death the most painful thing ever. He is going to regret fucking with me. Ha ha ha, I'm going to make him feel exactly what he made them feel. Haeun couldn't stop thinking about her sister and Youngjae but the hatred she was fueling towards the King of Nethilor was overpowering her senses. She was bloodthirsty and there was nothing that would stop her now from killing that monster. 

The assassin was on her way to the Kingdom of Nethlior. She wasn't going to stop for anything. With nothing but her horse and the knife that was impaled in her sister's heart, Haeun was prepared to torture and eradicate Minho from the face of the earth. And she would do so happily

"May God himself be the only thing in my way stopping me from killing you Choi Minho." 

"Sir she's not here. She's gone." 

"What do you mean she's gone?!" 

"Sir...she's nowhere on the premises." 

"Fucking hell", the prince murmured under his breath with a hefty sigh. He rubbed his eyebrows together due to immense frustration and concern. "How the fuck are there over 100 guards in the castle yet not a single person saw her leave??? Tae should fuckin fire you all!" Beomgyu retorted angrily, feeling completely helpless once again. The same feeling he had to go through when she was kidnapped was now infesting his mind and body, and sooner or later he was going to go insane. 

"Gyu she's-" -Taehyun 

"I know." -Beomgyu 

"Get my horse and gear ready. I'm leaving." -Beomgyu 

"Beomgyu where the hell are you going??" -Taehyun

"To get Haeun! What the fuck else am I to do? She's going there all alone! No fuckin way am I going to let that happen. Taehyun if she dies...I- It doesn't even matter, I'm wasting time staying here." 

"What happened to the plan?? We're supposed to leave at dusk tomorrow Beomgyu. This is not the plan!" 

"Who gives a fuck about the plan Taehyun?! Haeun is out there alone! I'm not letting her die! I can't! With every passing second something could be going wrong for her! I have to find her!" 

"Why the hell are you guys yapping?! Hurry up and get ready to leave! We have to find her." -Kai 

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·