𝟏.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠? ❞

TW!▬▬mention of bruises & physical abuse

𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑰 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑰 𝑮𝑶
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉

❛ if you say that you are mine, i'll be there 'till the end of time ❜

        𝑂𝑃𝑇𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐿 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝑈𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑀𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑇 to warp the mind into believing that one's perception of what's real is in fact false. By averting the perception of an object, someone could manipulate anybody into believing what they want. It takes a great deal of skill to understand the mind so much to the extent of tricking it. Some may think that understanding the human mind could be a gift. One could get whatever they wanted when they wanted, get ahead in life, quite honestly, anything can be possible if one understands the minds of others. But Juno sees this as a curse.

With four months of living with this cursed being, Juno had learned how to make it part of her. The Reaper acts as another limb.

The Reaper's purpose is to insure that people die when they're meant to. It's an inevitable purpose. Juno can keep the Reaper under control fairly well, but understanding that people have a time limit has taken a toll.

Some people would have pushed this curse away and hoped it would disappear, but Juno has embraced it, with the help of Hades of course. Juno has become accustomed to the scythe and curved daggers, in fact, she was spinning one between her fingers right now.

Spinning this blade didn't take much effort, it was the same movement over and over and over. A pattern. But to the untrained eye, it appeared like magic. She was creating an optical illusion.

Stiles had let Juno borrow his Jeep to go retrieve something important to her. She's the only person he actually trusts with his Jeep.

Juno was leaning her back against the car as she watched the blade spin in her hand. A small breeze passed by her hair and brought goosebumps with it. That's yet another thing that Juno had gotten used to. Due to the Reaper technically being dead, whenever she unleashes that creature, her skin goes cold. It has now become a rare thing for Juno to be warm.

"You're getting really good at that." A sudden voice spoke. Juno looked up from her dagger, that she stopped spinning, and was met with a face that she hadn't seen in quite a while.