𝟐𝟕.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝ 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳
𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒚 & 𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒗𝒐𝒏

❛ you're my darling ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝐷 gone over to Lydia's house so that they could get her help with hopefully locating where Fletcher and the parents had gone. They didn't want to find the bodies of Fletcher, Noah, and Melissa, but hopefully, Lydia could find them before they're sacrificed.

The couple had explained the entire situation to Lydia. Everything about the Darach and who it was, all that had happened in the hospital, and the fact that Scott had gone with Deucalion and they had no clue where he was or what was happening. Lydia was in disbelief of Scott's actions since he was the last person any expected to side with the enemy. "I don't believe it. Scott can't really be with them. He can't be."

"You didn't see the look on his face though. It was..." Stiles trailed off. He was struggling a lot to know that the person who gives them life and direction was working for the other team was hitting him hard. Scott is his absolute best friend and wasn't around when he desperately needed him. Although, Stiles didn't blame him too much since both him and Scott were in an emotional space with their parents being missing.

"What can I do?" Lydia asked, wanting to help. "I mean, I get that being a Banshee means that I'm kind of like human Geiger-counter for death, but I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of it. I mean, when she called me a Banshee, she was surprised by it."

"Well, what if that's not why she was trying to kill you?" Juno suggested, seeing the obvious pattern here, but Stiles asked, "Then why did she?"

"That's what we need to find out."

•☽.⭒✻════◅∘≼↜.◦◦.↝≽∘▻════✻⭒.☾•

Juno, Stiles, and Lydia had gone to school per usual, but they were all incredibly stressed out, and classes were the last things they needed to worry about. They were standing in the hallway as Lydia was looking at her phone with a stressed expression. "Aiden's still not texting me back."