𝟔𝟖.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭

❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ all the girls around her say she's got it coming ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝐿𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻 𝐸𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐸𝑁 House with purpose; her purpose, anger. She travelled through those halls with a quick step and a hatred towards anyone who stepped in her way. Of course, one of the guards had seen her out of bed and called out to her. "Beckett, what the hell are you doing?!"

Juno lifted her hand, using her abilities to throw this man against the wall. She walked right past him without a second thought. As she struggled to get to his feet, Juno rounded the corner. As she got into the lobby, she heard more of the guards calling out for her, but she never looked back.

One of the guards shot one of the tasers at her, but she turned around and caught it in her hand. The shocks were sent through her body, but she had enough strength to withstand it. Juno sent the guards flying back once more before walking straight through the lobby. Juno could hear the sirens going off for an escaped patient, but she wasn't quite out yet.

Juno got outside and to the locked gate, but it wasn't much of a big deal to her. She did hear people yelling her name from behind her, which made her slowly turn around. The guards now had guns because Juno was clearly a danger, but she wasn't afraid of a small bullet, she's seen worse. Juno slowly lifted her hands up in surrender, but as she did so, one of the guns went flying out of the guard's hands and into Juno's. That's when the opened fire.

As bullets flew threw the air, Juno fell back. Not one of them hit her, but she disappeared into a vast nothing and very suddenly reappearing at Derek's loft.

Standing in front of Juno, but with his back to her, was Stiles...or, Void Stiles. A smirk appeared on his lips as he turned to face her, only to find that she was pointing a gun right at him. "Hello, my love."

"Don't call me that." Juno hissed as she turned the safety off on the gun. Void Stiles put a hand over his heart as he softened his eyes, "What? You don't love me anymore?"

"I love Stiles, not you. Now let him go before I put a bullet in your head." Juno threatened as she took a step forward. Void laughed as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. He shook his head at Juno and the seemingly pathetic weapon in comparison to him. "You must know that won't kill me."