𝟏𝟖.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌? ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

❝ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of suicide & physical abuse

𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑫𝑬
𝒅4𝒗𝒅

❛ in the back of my mind, i killed you and i didn't even regret it ❜

        𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝑈𝐺𝐸 traffic jam from earlier in the day, they had to postpone the cross country meet for tomorrow so the entire team could actually be there. In the meantime, they had to stay at the Glen Capri motel for the night since they couldn't all just sleep on the bus. It was a disgusting, run down, and downright haunted appearing motel that no one wanted to be within five hundred feet of, but for one night, it was where they had to sleep.

Once everyone was off the bus, the students all stayed in front of the bus while Coach had gone to get the room keys. Something odd happened though as soon as Juno stepped foot on the ground. She shivered immediately and goosebumps began to slowly appear on her arms. Stiles, who was stood next to her, saw her shiver, but because Scott was on his other side, he couldn't speak up. Stiles did, however, nudge her arm lightly. Juno looked over at him and he just sent her a look. Juno nodded her head, indicating that she was okay.

Once Coach had come back with all the room keys, he spoke to the whole group, "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants, got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Coach held up the room keys for people to take. Danny had walked over to Juno and held his arm out. "Roommates?"

"Of course. You can protect me from the disgusting men here." Juno accepted as she linked her arm with his. They got a room key from Coach and they headed off to their room. Coach wasn't going to let any of the girls room with the guys, but Danny and Juno were an exception. He knows those two already, considering they're on the lacrosse team and Danny's gay, so it's not like he's going to try something. Coach could trust the two.

Once everyone had gotten into their rooms and Danny and Juno dropped off their stuff, Juno had gone over to Scott and Stiles' room, that was right next door, since they said the three of them needed to talk. At the moment, with this dark Druid, the three of them were the only ones they truly trusted to not fly off the handle or be sacrificing people.