𝟕.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ you sunshine, you temptress. my hand's at risk, i fold ❜

        𝑇𝑈𝑅𝑁𝑆 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 out how the Beacon Hills First National Bank was robbed was next to impossible. Scott, Juno and Stiles had spent ten hours trying to figure out how the bank was broken into. There were pages all over Stiles's room and the three teenagers were asleep. They had made boards filled with information, trying to connect things. Juno was asleep with her back against the wall and red string tangled on her arms, Stiles' face was squished on the ground next to Juno while Scott was asleep on Stiles's desk chair.

Sheriff Stilinski had gone into his son's room to see if he was actually up and ready for school, but he just saw a huge mess. The sheriff crossed his arms and let out a breath, to him, this was the most Stiles, Juno and Scott image he could ever see. "Guys!"

None of them moved, they were completely out of it. Sheriff Stilinski knew that Juno could get the two boys up no problem, but the issue is that she too was asleep. Although, it's very easy to wake up Juno. "Juno, Zayn Malik is in the building."

Juno practically jumped awake. Her eyes were open and she very confusingly glanced at the string she was tangled in. "Juno, do me a favour and wake them up?"

"Sure." Juno very groggily responded. Sheriff Stilinski went to leave, but she did bring him back quickly. "Mr. Stilinski! Heather?"

"No, nothing yet." He responded grimly before heading off to work. Juno let out a breath as she didn't even bother taking the string off of her, she just stood up and ignored it. Juno grabbed one of Stiles's pillows from off his bed and wacked Scott dead in the face with it. He groaned in pain as he woke up. Tired, he accused, "What the hell, Juno?"

"I was told to wake you up." Juno explained as she clapped loudly in Stiles's face. He jumped awake and even fell over a little bit, him being his clumsy self.

With the two boys up, Juno began to pick up some of the paper on the floor to clean up a little as Stiles complained, "Ten hours and nothing."

"We're gonna find something." Scott spoke positively as he only watched Juno and Stiles pick up the paper. Stiles, much too tired to be in a good mood, responded, "Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about to be dead."