𝟓𝟏.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ hot tramp, i love you so ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝑅𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 back to her house after she had collapsed in Derek's loft. Derek just wanted to kill her and get this over with since Juno was constantly against them, but Scott wouldn't let him. She was unconscious the entire drive over to her house and still was, Scott even had to carry her to the door. However, he was a little confused as to how he was going to get her inside since he doesn't have a key to her house.

Very, incredibly luckily for Scott, something fortunate had actually happened to Juno for once. While Scott was trying to figure out how to get inside, the door had opened and Fletcher was standing behind it. "McCall, are you just going to stand in front of my door or come inside?"

"Fletcher? You got out? Juno didn't tell me that." Scott spoke, shocked that he was standing in front of him, but also that Juno would keep this from him. Fletcher did clear the air on that, however. "Actually, I just got back a few hours ago, Juno doesn't know yet. What's her problem?"

Fletcher had motioned to his unconscious niece that was laying on the concrete by Scott's feet. He didn't want to tell Fletcher that she tried to attack everyone again with a group of demonic ninjas, so he came up with the next best excuse that wasn't completely lying. "Um, we were at a party and she just drank a little too much."

"Did you get any embarrassing pictures?" Fletcher wondered as he knelt down to pick up Juno. As he did so, Scott shook his head. "That's a shame. But thank you for bringing her home."

"Of course, sir." Scott sent him a small smile before turning to leave, but Fletcher stopped him before he could get too far. "McCall, before you go, could you do me another favour?"

"Sure."

"Could you call Stiles and tell him to come over here? He loves helping her and shit, which means I don't have to do it. He lives for this stuff." Fletcher requested, knowing that if Juno was hurt or sick in any way, Stiles would want to know about it so he could be by her side. Stiles was always there for her when she was down, even if Juno wished he wasn't there, but Fletcher figured he'd want to help, which he did.