𝟗.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑶
𝒍𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒊

❛ would we be better off by now if i'd let my walls come down ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐸𝐾 𝐻𝐴𝐷 gone out to chase after Cora and Boyd since they were out in the world and dangerous. Juno had been told to go back to Derek's loft. Yes, she could help with containing the werewolves, but Juno could never keep up with them. Without the supernatural speed, Juno would never be able to catch them.

She had just gotten back to Derek's loft and opened up the front door. She saw Peter and Stiles standing there, Peter had immediately pulled out his claws. It was an instinct. "Put your claws away, you ugly wench, it's just me."

"Seems a little harsh, but welcome back." Peter muttered, slightly offended by the very random insult, but did oblige and put his claws away. Stiles's expression was filled with hope and love, he was beyond happy that his girlfriend was okay, but with a witness there, he couldn't express that.

"You're okay?" Stiles asked calmly, almost as if he didn't care in the slightest. Juno was happy to see him as well. After fighting a werewolf and dealing with Allison's subornation, seeing the one person who brought her happiness and peace made her day. "I'm fine."

Despite their efforts to keep their relationship to themselves, having a werewolf, and former Alpha, in the room with them and being able to hear both of their heartbeats racing when they looked at each other, Peter could practically smell the love between the two. "Can you just run into each other's arms or do whatever it is that teenagers in love do nowadays?"

"What are you talking about?" Juno played dumb as she walked past Stiles and put her knives on the table. "Oh, please. It's painfully obvious, well, to me at least. I don't know how long you two have been a thing, or why no one else knows about this, but it was quite easy to figure out."

"You don't know shit." Juno scoffed, still putting her weapons on the table, she had an obscene amount. Stiles, however, was getting extremely nervous, which made his heart beat faster, which Peter could hear. He's far worse at hiding his fear than Juno is, but that is solely because Juno has had quite a lot of practice.

"Juno, I know more about you than you think I do." Peter informed as he leaned a hand on the table. "I mean, my entire plan was to manipulate you and blackmail you into doing my bidding, but you know, I died. But this...the two of you...it's quite interesting. He's brains, you're brawn?"