𝟑𝟕.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

❝ 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ i must admit i thought i'd like to make you mine as i went about my business through the warning signs ❜

        𝑆𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐹𝐹 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐼𝑁𝑆𝐾𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑀𝐴𝐷𝐸 the subconscious decision to let Scott, Stiles, and Juno in on his investigation, what he overlooked was the fact that the three of them are incredibly nosy, curious, and stupid. Scott, Stiles, and Juno were off walking in the woods, trying to find the Tate family car wreck.

They did have a lot of ground to cover, as in they had the entire forest to cover, so Scott was keeping them busy with his rambling thoughts. "See, what I don't understand is how Juno has a secret boyfriend and Stiles has a secret girlfriend and I was not told about it. I mean, does anyone else know?"

"First of all: Not a boyfriend and I haven't seen him in awhile." Juno defended herself, but Scott motioned to the marks on her neck. "Oh, right, and that's why those are there."

Juno pushed his hand away from her as the three kept walking. Scott had a flashlight in his hand while he walked between the two, so Juno and Stiles could use that same light. Scott then turned to Stiles, using said flashlight to point at him. "And you!"

Stiles flinched at the light being shone right in his eyes, but Scott did move it back in front. "I thought we told each other everything!"

"It was just a one time thing. It's not a big deal." Stiles brushed off, which was out of character for him, but Scott was still fixated on the fact that he wasn't told about this. "I'm just saying, I feel a little betrayed that neither of you told me."

"Scott, just because you tell us all about your relationship with Allison, doesn't mean that I or Stilinski have to tell you anything about ours. Now, can we please change the subject?" Juno lectured, wanting this to be over. There was a chance that Scott could figure them out, even if they were doing a decent job at staying a secret.

"Great idea, let's talk about the very real fact that that if my dad's right, there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet." Stiles switched the topic, bringing something incredibly urgent to light. They really had no idea what they might be up against in terms of how powerful this hypothetical werewolf is, but they hoped that it was an accident rather than a murder.