𝟏𝟎.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞...𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝...𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞...𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞...𝐨𝐫...𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑺
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ it will never change me and you ❜

        𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑂𝐿𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 arrived at the scene of the horrifying and bloodied crime, they escorted Lydia back to her house, although Juno had gone with her. Stiles was called to the hospital by Melissa, but Juno wanted to make sure her friend got home alright. Juno had gone inside with Lydia, even until they got to her room.

"You didn't have to follow me home." Lydia pointed out as she sat down on her bed and Juno leaned against her closed door. "I know, I just wanted to make sure you got in okay. I don't want you dead 'cause you're like...you know, my friend...like...the best one...or...something."

"What a sweet sentiment." Lydia spoke sarcastically. It was obvious to many people that she's not fantastic with feelings or saying how she feels. Lydia has always been confused by this since she doesn't struggle this much, but she's at least there for Juno when things like this happen. She's one of the two people who are.

"Shut up, I'm not good at this." Juno waved off as she pushed off the door and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Lydia did try to comfort her a little, "I had a police escort, you know."

"I know the inner workings of that force and believe me, they're not as reliable as people think." Juno laughed off. She had heard Sheriff Stilinski complain about his co-workers constantly, especially how the people above him are all idiots. She and Stiles did find this quite funny, but they knew well to go to him for help instead of any other officer, other than Parrish, apparently he's alright.

"And how do you know that?" Lydia knew something Juno wasn't aware that she knew of, but Lydia did figure that now was the time to tell her. Juno had realized that she was being caught in a lie, and she's not great at covering up her tracks, which was proven, "My, uh...My uncle Fletcher's a police officer."

"I thought he was a mechanic?" Lydia wondered, knowing that she had just been caught. It wasn't too difficult to catch Juno in a lie considering she's not good at it. Really, the only lie she's ever been able to very well maintain a secret was her father.